Honored Contributor

@LilacTree,

What happened to???

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

If you are asking what I think you are, @hckynut, check the Mom to Mom forum.  

Super Contributor

@hckynut

@LilacTree's "Aging Moms" thread was in 2 forums and then vanished from one of them (probably the Mods took it out since posting duplicate threads isn't allowed). It's in Mom to Mom.

Honored Contributor

@tansy@AuberriJean,

Thank you for answering my question. As usual, I typed a kinda "long winded reply". I hit post, and up comes the pink notice-"return to original page, your post is lost". Something like that anyways.

My thought was, now what did I do?

Thank you again,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor
@hckynut
I get that message with a long post, and it's because I took a long time to write it, and ultimately timed out. If you return to the post, start the process to add your comment again, you will see notification to load or discard. When you select "load", you will see what you started writing and then have the opportunity to finish your thoughts and post them.
Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:
@hckynut
I get that message with a long post, and it's because I took a long time to write it, and ultimately timed out. If you return to the post, start the process to add your comment again, you will see notification to load or discard. When you select "load", you will see what you started writing and then have the opportunity to finish your thoughts and post them.

@RedTop

Appreciate you info about that happening. My post was not really that long, for me anyways. When the message came up, the whole thread was gone, and I was left in my prior forum.

From what @tansy@AuberriJean replied, the whole thread was moved. I checked on the Mom to Mom Forum to see if my post was there, no sign of it. Thanks for your info,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@tansy@AuberriJean,

Thank you for answering my question. As usual, I typed a kinda "long winded reply". I hit post, and up comes the pink notice-"return to original page, your post is lost". Something like that anyways.

My thought was, now what did I do?

Thank you again,

hckynut(john)

@hckynut

John, I remember reading your "long winded post" about all of your body breakages, and I remember responding to it as well and telling you to rant on whenever you wanted to.  And now I can't find it either. 

Did you ever see my response?  It must have been in the one that was deleted.  Can you rephrase it?    

I thought I saw it this morning, but perhaps it was yesterday.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@LilacTree,

What happened to???

hckynut(john)

@hckynut

JOHN . . . !!!  Your post is at the end of my shoulder break thread, as is my response right here in the Wellness forum.  I just found it!!

Now I don't know what other post you may be referring to!! ~Ford

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

@LilacTree,

What happened to???

hckynut(john)

@hckynut

JOHN . . . !!!  Your post is at the end of my shoulder break thread, as is my response right here in the Wellness forum.  I just found it!!

@LilacTree

Hi. The thread I was referring to is in the "Mom to Mom Forum. It was in Community Chat when I typed my response. Hit "post", and that is the last I saw of it. I checked the Mom Forum, and is nowhere that I could see.

It was not even close to as long winded as the one you mentioned where I listed some of my injuries. Just some of my feelings about the topic and some substance of the title of the thread, which right at this moment I am having a brain f*rt.

I did read your reply to that thread about my shoulder problems. I got a chuckle out of your first line response.

My best to you and keep moving forward,

JOhn

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

@LilacTree,

What happened to???

hckynut(john)

@hckynut

@LilacTree

Hi. The thread I was referring to is in the "Mom to Mom Forum. It was in Community Chat when I typed my response. Hit "post", and that is the last I saw of it. I checked the Mom Forum, and is nowhere that I could see.

It was not even close to as long winded as the one you mentioned where I listed some of my injuries. Just some of my feelings about the topic and some substance of the title of the thread, which right at this moment I am having a brain f*rt.

I did read your reply to that thread about my shoulder problems. I got a chuckle out of your first line response.

My best to you and keep moving forward,

JOhn

@hckynut

Wish I had seen that.  Maybe you'll remember what you said and if you do you can post it in the Mom to Mom thread.  ~Ford

Formerly Ford1224