Ultimate Eye Support
ChocoNuvo
Respected Contributor

Re: Lessman's April schedule is up

@CWS22 ~ Thank You!🌷

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thx. Glad he's doing the Omega fish oil 1st since we are almost out. I ordered a small bottle of Nordic Naturals for DH to take until I get some more of Andrew's. I will finish Andrew's by the time I receive my order. I will have to order 2 large bottles since I take 2 per day so I need a 730 ct. DH only takes 1 per day.

I wish Andrew would do an Omega fish oil twice per yr so I could use it for 6 months & buy a fresh bottle. The fresher the better. Rancid fish oil will do more harm then good.

Respected Contributor

@CWS22  thanks for posting.  There are two specials I never miss, the Essential Omega 3 and the Ultimate Eye Support.  I appreciate knowing they're coming up. 

Last year I bought the Omega 3 bundled with Astaxanthin.  I don't know if Andrew will offer them together again this year, but I'm not sure I really derived any benefit from taking this extra supplement.  Does anyone here take Astaxanthin and feel like it's  beneficial?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CWS22 Are you sure about the ChocoNuvo? I thought he said he wouldn't do that item after February due to some areas starting to get too warm for shipping. I love that stuff! Best chocolate I have ever tasted, and I have tasted some really good chocolate in different countries.

Do you, or anyone else, know when he will be back with Essential 1? Just checked my stash and realize that I am lower on that than I thought. I believe he features that next time in July, but am hoping he will have it sooner than that. Otherwise, I guess I will just go on his website and get it. Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting CWS22.  So look forward to this visit and I can't wait to see what his new monthly "special offer" will be in addition to his Today's Special.  Hope Andrew does another Monday night show with Adam Freeman - they are a great pair with the questions and info about the vitamins.  I've learned a lot more watching them.

Esteemed Contributor

@CWS22- thanks for posting I too need to check my supplies. 

I just received and tasted his oatmeal the other day and it is so delicious but I love oatmeal anyway.  I have no doubt this will help me change some of my bad eating habits so that I can lose a few pounds.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@CWS22 Are you sure about the ChocoNuvo? I thought he said he wouldn't do that item after February due to some areas starting to get too warm for shipping. I love that stuff! Best chocolate I have ever tasted, and I have tasted some really good chocolate in different countries.

Do you, or anyone else, know when he will be back with Essential 1? Just checked my stash and realize that I am lower on that than I thought. I believe he features that next time in July, but am hoping he will have it sooner than that. Otherwise, I guess I will just go on his website and get it. Smiley Sad

@World Traveler 

He just had a TS on Essential One with 2000 IU of D3 with 400 capsules for $80 on 3-4-17.

I would check the price of it during his Apr shows. unless you can wait until July to see if he offers it again at a better price.

Respected Contributor

WOnderful.  Thanks so much.

I'm just about to call ProCaps to find out if they have PREBIOTICS.  I already take his Ultimate Probiotics.....  and about 15+ other things as well !

Respected Contributor

@CWS22 Thanks for posting this schedule.  I know I will order the Omega-3.