Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman 1/16 TSV Circulation and Vein Support

@bebe777 yes, preventing varicose veins is what I am interested in, not treating them. Don't have them yet, fortunately. I will look to see when he is on and listent to what he has to say and see if he mentions anything about helping to prevent VV. Thank you for all the great info! My hubby says thank you and he feels special that you always say kind things for him. Smiley Happy He is out of cardiac rehab and we are now on our own in the gym. It makes me a little nervous not to have him being monitored but that is why I joined the gym with him, to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't overdo it. Smiley Happy I hope you are doing well!!

Respected Contributor

bb777- Make me ill reading that AL blog post.  Bad enough that there were complaints, but always makes me sad when people back down.  It's like letting evil win.  Sad.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze, it does my heart good to know that your husband is doing better and that you are doing well. Smiley Happy

Life is good on my end, lol, I'm just super busy for the next few weeks... but life is good. Smiley Happy

{{{hugs}}}

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it is up yet? Will have to look. I'd like to order before tomorrow & use Mr. Rebates. I should be in bed and asleep before midnight. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

MrR has a $10 off $50 coupon...it does not appear to exclude health products. It would be wonderful to use with the TS - or another supplement. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

MrR has a $10 off $50 coupon...it does not appear to exclusw health products. It would be wonderful to use with the TS - or another supplement. 

Especially since I just saw that the price of the 750 capsules container is $129.90! Good deal or not, it is a a lot when you pay for a full year at once. 

Valued Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

MrR has a $10 off $50 coupon...it does not appear to exclusw health products. It would be wonderful to use with the TS - or another supplement. 

Especially since I just saw that the price of the 750 capsules container is $129.90! Good deal or not, it is a a lot when you pay for a full year at once. 

Thank you for mentioning Mr. R. I just placed my order and got the 750 for $119.90.

Respected Contributor

Wow.  He apologized for referencing the Bible.  What a sad world this is.  I wish he had not done that.

Honored Contributor

It is hard to talk out loud these days without offending someone.

I appreciate that he is being respectful to his readers. 

I'm very happy to hear we're getting another online show. 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Thank you for mentioning Mr. R. I just placed my order and got the 750 for $119.90.

I did, too. Every little bit helps. I also ordered the AM/PM supplement duo & that was $79. 

Good thing I have developed a love of clearance & consignment shopping for clothes! lol...