Regular Contributor

Leslie Sansone Miracle Miles

Just curious who has this set and how you like it and if having good results. Also is the label on the Dvd's corrected. I remember reading that they were wrong last year.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leslie Sansone Miracle Miles

I have all her walking tapes, and while I like her and them, they are all the same steps, different music and scenes.  They help, but you have to do them at least four times a week or more.

Trusted Contributor

@jjb  I do have the set and the labels are correct.  I enjoy the program, have many DVDs from Leslie.  I like that each mile is separate, so I can pick and choose how many or all.

Regular Contributor

I saw she is going to be on tomorrow..what great timing!
Respected Contributor

I have her newest tape and they are just OK.  I don't like the formatting and her voice gets on my nerves.  I get bored with it quickly.  However, I do like the exercise bands.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the separate miles. I agree that her voice does get annoying.  I tried doing it without the voice but seeing her mouth move with no sound is worse.

Respected Contributor

I like them.  The band adds a bit.  It is so much easier than driving to the club.

Honored Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

I like them.  The band adds a bit.  It is so much easier than driving to the club.

@KarenQVC, I used to feel that way about driving someplace to exercise but now that I'm retired, I prefer working out at my fitness center.  There's more variety in the classes if you exercise 4 or 5 times a week or more.  It's part of my socializin, too.

I love Leslie's Walk Away the Pounds DVD.  When I first got it, I loved it.  Now, I just like it.  If the weather is bad, I whip out my DVDs.  

Oh, yeah....her voice is annoying.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I like the separate miles. I agree that her voice does get annoying.  I tried doing it without the voice but seeing her mouth move with no sound is worse.

@Mary Bailey  Wonder why she has to talk at alt all? She should make tapes with limited voice, just speaking now and then.

Honored Contributor

It's supposed to be like going to a class.  Instructors talk through the whole class.  My cycle instructor talks constantly, she's hilarious and we have a great time.

I have a ton of Leslie's DVDs, I love some, but it helps to have a lot of them otherwise it gets annoying doing the same one, with the same jokes, over and over.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN