Trusted Contributor

If your feet are rough and dry, try this........

I guess it's because I'm getting older (shudder, shudder), but this winter has been the worse winter for my feet to be dry and rough.

My podiatrist told me to use Kerasal Ultra 20 Foot Softening Cream. I bought it at her office, but found that it is available at Amazon. I don't know if any local stores carry it or not.

My family doctor looked at the ingredients and said that she thought it would be good to use, too, (I have cellulitis on my one foot and wanted her approval also). She that this would be a good softening lotion as mineral oil and petrolatum (like vaseline) are listed near the beginning of the ingredients and alcohol is way down the line.

After using it for just a week, my feet are soft and not dry. If you decide to purchase this, I hope it works for you, also.Smile

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Super Contributor

Re: If your feet are rough and dry, try this........

My husband needs to try this. I'll buy it for him. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Kerasal is an excellent product. I buy it in my local supermarket. Mine is one step treatment. It exfoliates and softens at the same time. You can see results almost immediately. I mean after 1 night.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the reminder about this product. I think I put it on my amazon wish list after someone here recommended it. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the recommendation. I plan to give it a try.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I use a different product recommended by my doctor but I am always willing to try something else.

Trusted Contributor

My heels have been extra dry this season too. Thanks for the tip. I see that drugstore dot com carries it too.

Super Contributor

I have found that the foot creams with urea really work on drawing moisture into dry skin- Does Kerasal have urea?

Respected Contributor

Urea is listed in the Ultra 20 version.
Super Contributor

Thank you!