Highlighted
N/A

I have fibromyalgia and I want to try Zumba - am I crazy?

I'm newly diagnosed with fibromyalgia within the past 6 months. I'm fairly miserable with the new way my body doesn't let me live my life the way that I used to. Everything that I've read says that exercise will help with the fibromyalgia pain and stiffness. I saw an infomercial about new Zumba DVD's that had just come out and I thought that it looked like a lot of fun. I am in no way in shape. I used to be a competitive gymnast back in the "old days" but after many years of non-exercise and three children and now this diagnosis, my body doesn't feel like my own. Does anyone have an opinion about Zumba for a beginner? I was looking at these: Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set. They seem pricey but got good reviews.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View