Respected Contributor

Re: I Would Appreciate Prayers and Thoughts For My Dad

Praying for you all 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Regular Contributor

Sending healing prayers for your Father and strength for you. He is so fortunate to have his daughter standing up for him. You are a good person.

Honored Contributor

Prayers being said for your dad. Hang in there.... My dad had sepsis at 90 and he lived through it and recovered.

Keep us posted how you are doing during this most difficult time.

Honored Contributor

sending prayers and I bet you will have saved his life!

What a good daughterSmiley Happy Way to go! I hope he continues on with his 9 lives and more!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@jubilantprayers for your dad, as you know this is very serious.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@jubilant- I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Having just been through the wringer with my father and his health issues, I am hoping for a good outcome for your dad, no suffering and am sending good thoughts your way. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for all the thoughts and prayers. They are a big encouragement to me.  My sister is with my mom at the hospital. Tomorrow I will go with mom. I think my brother is coming tomorrow also.

Mom called me just a little while ago and said Dad's blood pressure is improving.  In the emergency room it had fallen to 90/34. Today it is running 110/60 (give or take.  He is still running fevers but not over 101.  They have found some kidney damage but hoping to stop any more.  They took him down to xray his stomach a little while ago. I haven't heard the results of that yet.  He isn't eating very much. He doesn't seem in any pain and when I ask him how he's feeling....he just says....."not quite right".

I can't tell you how much comfort my family gets knowing people are praying for Dad and have him in their thoughts. 

Frequent Contributor

@jubilant

((( I'm so sad for you and your dad. )))  I sent off a prayer for you, your dad and your family and I hope he heals thoroughly.  It's a difficult time isn't it.  Smiley Sad    I wish you all strength.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers on their way for you, your dad and your whole family.

Respected Contributor

Good for you for insisting that he be tested immediately!  I'm sure they're giving him every treatment available.  I hope he pulls through with flying colors.  He's lucky to have you looking out for him!