Honored Contributor

Re: Have you purchased MyPillow?

I bought 2 of them when they were TSV... Love them....first pillows I have ever bought that do exactly as they say they will....hold their shape, washable, etc. highly recommend
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2015 AuntG said:

We have a king size set that was a TSV before Christmas. Ours have a nice fabric cover and I understand that they are stuffed with different sized pieces of foam, but I can't detect those pieces when I fluff up the pillows at night. If I were to do it over, I think I would have picked the medium pillow because I think they are a bit too firm.

Uh, oh.

Just before Christmas 2013, we went to a huge gift and craft fair. At one of the booths, a man was selling these pillows, (don't recall the name), that were stuffed with "different sized pieces of foam." He was demo-ing that pillow by smashing his fists into it and really giving it a work-out. Well, I fell for it and since it was a buy-1-get-another free, we ended up with 2. Slept on it one night and that was it for me. It was so firm that it placed my head/neck in such flexion, while sleeping on my back, that my neck was in spasm for 2 months.

Just to be on the safe side, I think I should stay away from the My Pillow.

Super Contributor

I am really enjoying My Pillow more and more each day. I especially like the fact that it is washable and can dry it in the dryer. Once you find the right fit for you, I think you will be happy with your purchase! Smile

Honored Contributor

I have had a MyPillow for quite awhile and love mine. My DH wasn't as enthused about his (personally, I think he chose the wrong loft). I recently ordered the Joy Mangano memory foam pillows from the other channel so he could give that one a try. The memory foam pillows came in a pair so I tried one of them out for a few nights and I HATE IT. It's hard and has a mild wedge design so you have to make sure you have it positioned correctly. I tried it several nights and repeatedly work up with a headache and/or sore neck. For me, it's a MyPillow all the way. I even take it with me when we travel.

Respected Contributor

MY Pillow makes a travel pillow also.

Pillows are very subjective. You just have to try it yourself.