Does anyone know what the TSV will be for August 5?  I was just looking at the program guide and FitBit is listed as the midnight show.  I didn't know if any insiders were aware of what FitBit may be the TSV.  I have the Flex that I ordered as a TSV and love it but was wanting to get something with onscreen information.  I was hoping it may be the Charge.  I am currently on waitlist for the Garmin TSV, but would prefer the FitBit if it is anything other than the Flex.  I appreciate any information anyone may have.

Contributor

I received the TSV Fitbit Charge yesterday.  So far, so good.  It took a bit to get used to having the bracelet on 24/7.  I had to loosen it for comfort.  It's interesting to see the stats on your phone, computer and wrist.  Some of my friends have Fitbits too.  We can see each other's status.  We'll see how it goes...

Contributor

I ordered a FitBit and look forward to sharing stats with my sister.  I wonder if it counts non walking activities accurately--rowing?  That's my sport.

Honored Contributor

I love my FitBit Charge, but I cannot stand having it on my wrist all day.  In addition, my steps weren't counting because many times I was pushing a wheelchair or shopping cart, which kept my arm stationary, so the steps didn't register.

My solution?  I cut the top off a sock - the elastic part, about 5 inches.  I pinned the FitBit to the sock just for extra security.  I roll the sock several times so the FitBit is inside it, then slip it onto my ankle. 

Since I've been doing this, all my steps count, I never have to remove it to do dishes or other dirty work and no one has to know I'm wearing it except me!

~ house cat ~