Honored Contributor

Re: Fit Bit Walker's Club....welcome in. :)

On 6/29/2014 benzgirl said:
On 6/29/2014 mcall1020 said:

Im wondering if we should start a daily thread instead of scrolling to see what's new posted. What do you think?

Mccall...I was thinking we could begin a new thread at the beginning of each month. I think that's what the other fitness thread does. I wonder how everyone feels about that? (Please, everyone - - state your thoughts). I am open to anything, but wonder if it might get confusing if we start a new one each day?

One of month sounds great to me!

Super Contributor

I have a FitBit One. I'd love to join you! I charge mine by plugging it into the laptop while hubby is playing his game at night. It charges pretty quickly.
Super Contributor

Finally home from the East Cost and anxious to get walking with you girls. Have had some back issues for awhile but hopefully they are getting better. Got a little behind the ""eight ball"" this am as my tracker had to be charged. Count me in ladies!
Super Contributor

So it is noonish in Seattle.....going to be close to 80 today....hotter tomorrow. Going to go for a walk...minus my walking buddy ( my dog) as it us just too warm for her with her fur coat on. Will be a lonely walk Smiley Sad I need to get motivated today....I have a tooth ache and it is bothering me. Feel a bit down. Perhaps a walk will make me feel better. Update when I get back! Smiley Happy Well I just returned! 45 minutes and 4000 steps...I do feel better, kind of uplifted! Having an herbal ice tea....gave dog a nice bone to chew on in the back yard....I really missed her! She adds so much to my walk. Love her so much! Have a great evening everyone!
Respected Contributor

On 6/29/2014 terrier3 said:
On 6/29/2014 benzgirl said:
On 6/29/2014 mcall1020 said:

Im wondering if we should start a daily thread instead of scrolling to see what's new posted. What do you think?

Mccall...I was thinking we could begin a new thread at the beginning of each month. I think that's what the other fitness thread does. I wonder how everyone feels about that? (Please, everyone - - state your thoughts). I am open to anything, but wonder if it might get confusing if we start a new one each day?

One of month sounds great to me!

Sounds like a plan..I'm in!!
Honored Contributor

New thread each month sounds good.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

I am fine with whatever the majority chooses. Just so glad to be a part of something positive where everyone has goals and is so supportive of each other in reaching them.
Super Contributor

Hi ladies. I don't think anyone has started our new JULY thread yet, so I will scoot on out of here and start a new one for us right now. Let's all meet up over there ---->