Highlighted
Not applicable
<h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" style="font-size: 13px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px 20px 0px 15px; word-break: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; font-weight: normal; line-height: 18px; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;" data-ft="{">I am searching for an item that was aired a few months ago. It was an exercise bike. Small and folded up very easily, I think. It came in several different colors, pink being one of them. This was the first time it came in other colors besides white and black. It was small enough to fit under a desk so a person could exercise while working or something. It was on easy pay as well. The host mentioned that it took a year to get it back and of course they sold out again. I am just trying to find the name of the item so I can constantly search QVC's website for it. I cannot do any type of exercise but walking and since I live in FL and it is 100 degrees this looked like it might be o.k. I just didn't get to it in time. Thanks so much.</h5>