Trusted Contributor

Did I see some QVC models in the Simply Fit Board commercial on a national network?   It was with Laurie Greiner.    They sell them on QVC also.  Just wondering.

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw that commercial.   I saw Jacqui and Joy, but did not recognize anyone else!!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I just saw that commercial.   I saw Jacqui and Joy, but did not recognize anyone else!!

@corita  I saw the same one!  I also thought I saw a quick shot of the lady that models on Josie Maran.  She is the blonde lady that they always reference that she is 60.  She was stepping onto to the board, it was a sideview. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Yes you did and ....for a year at least - Cheryl Q model for various items such as makeup/hair appears on the EB egg commerical (where she's out in the rain with couple of kids ...not sure the message there) and hair model with short short white hair - has appeared in medicare supplement TV ads. 

Who says you can't get hired if you're over 50!

Honored Contributor

LOL @Gram W yes you did I think. I recognized a couple from the beauty shows but a couple I haven't seen on QVC in a long time.

That is a silly board, btw. It reminds me of that glide thing from many years ago, although the glider might have given you a better workout than that thing becaue it was like an ice skating motion.

Trusted Contributor

Calista Tools Perfecter uses the same models they use on QVC on their long infomercials.  I noticed this along time ago and thought it was not right that they were taken from the audience and used as strangers who had never used the product before.  I had recently purchased the Perfecter and watched to see how to use it properly.  I see ladies on other commercials and infomercials that have no connection to QVC.  If they can make a good living and enjoy it more power to them.  I am a very private person and would never want to be in front of a camera.   Seeing them elsewhere shows us why some like QVCs early and later hours leaving them free to take other jobs as we have suggested before.  Modeling has never been for me but it would be great fun to see myself professionally styled and wearing a designer outfit.  I occasionally watch ANTM and am amazed at the difference between the looks at the start of the show and the beauty that is brought out for the modeling shots.  There is a hidden beauty in us all.