Honored Contributor
New organic bread- Thin sliced 21grain and seeds. Non Gmo Yes.. Name Daves Killer Bread-Family owned from Oregon. 12 grams of whole grains in a serving high fiber. Not gluten free. Found at my Wal-Mart Selected thin sliced. Loaded with seeds and Quinoa. 😋
Honored Contributor

Re: Daves Killer Bread 🍞

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
New organic bread- Thin sliced 21grain and seeds. Non Gmo Yes.. Name Daves Killer Bread-Family owned from Oregon. 12 grams of whole grains in a serving high fiber. Not gluten free. Found at my Wal-Mart Selected thin sliced. Loaded with seeds and Quinoa. 😋

@Sweet_Serenity  I was  buying this bread( for my husband's lunches)... but when I was at Fred Meyers yesterday, I saw that the price has jumped  to  $5.49.  It use to cost $3.99 a loaf.   I will not pay that much for bread. There are many other brands just like it now for two dollars less a loaf. So yesterday I bought another simular brand == same ingredients( actually less sugar!) for $2.00  less.   I personally think that the company Dave's Bread is getting a bit greedy with their popularity.   Good bread... but it is Just bread....  

I can buy two loaves  of Dave's Bread in a pack  at Costco for $5 something.  So that is what I will do from now on. 

Honored Contributor

I have eaten Daves bread. Bought it when it was on sale, however I buy Ezekial bread from trader joes which is just about the same thing only made from sprouted grains for about $3.00 less.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  I was  buying this bread... but when I was at Fred Meyers yesterday, I saw that the price has jumped  to  $5.49.  It use to cost $3.99 a loaf.   I will not pay that much for bread. There are many other brands just like it now for two dollars less a loaf. So yesterday I bought another simular brand == same ingredients( actually less sugar!) for $2.00  less.   I personally think that the company Dave's Bread is getting a bit greedy with their popularity.   Good bread... but it is Just bread....  y

I can buy two loaves  of Dave's Bread in a pack  at Costco for $5 something.  So that is what I will do from now on. 

Price is right! For me. Living Adirondacks, You have no idea! How differcult finding bread like this. Sure when lived in California! Easy peasy. Mine wasn't 5.00 thin sliced. Don't care even! Would pay.
Valued Contributor

Love Dave's Killer Bread but it does not last long out of the refrigerator.

Publix puts it on sale and I buy it, also my Sams Club has it.  You really feel like you are eating something good for you.

Honored Contributor
I like Dave's Killer bread. I buy the lower calorie one, and it makes wonderful toast. It is readily available here in West TX. The price is about $4.50 for a loaf.
Respected Contributor

I bought the 60 calorie per slice bread and had it last night. It's good. 

Honored Contributor

Thx, I will check our Wal-Mart. I know Sam's carries it but you have to buy a 2 pack. It would get all dried out before we could eat 2 loaves. We don't like bread that's been put in the freezer. The only bread we have ate in years is what we make at home.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the review.  I have a couple $1.00 coupons for Dave's Killer Bread, and wondered how it was.  It's $5.79 at ShopRite so kind of pricey.  I'll wait and see if it goes on sale.

Respected Contributor

This bread is so good. I found it at Target and it is the only bread I buy. I have switched to thin sliced but the regular sliced is the winner