Respected Contributor

Watch out for TNT - they are Dynomite!!!

Valued Contributor
Hi ladies, so good to hear from so many of our posters. And I'm happy that everyone is doing well. We all have our problems, but we've been to he77 and back, so we can make through the little stuff. I've been getting acupuncture treatments for my fibromyalgia pain, and I'm happy to report, it's working. No I'm not pain free, but my pain is much better. I'm hurting today but I think it's because of a weather/cold front that's moving in. It's supposed to get down to 12 tonight. Crazy weather got sure. Everyone have a great day. And I'll repeat, Happy New Year! Goldie
Respected Contributor

robert, welcome to our board. If you friend is only consuming a small amount of alcohol daily I wouldn't be too concerned. The general symptoms are an enlarged liver, weight loss, jaundice and liver enzymes that are off the charts and ascites.

Lannie, you crack me up. You are still the Queen!!

Bow, I remember when I was told. I think it's something we never forget. It's over. We survived. Hopefully none of us will ever get bad news again like that.

Well we survived our mini blizzard. Just bloody cold out there. Actually it was a bust in the city. Time to put on the boots and head outside. Need some fresh air.

Pam, the tumeric is working well. Digestion has improved. Aches and pains are almost gone unless I do something stupid.

Jxx

Honored Contributor
On 1/4/2014 Lannie said:

Watch out for TNT - they are Dynomite!!!

Absolutely the perfect mascot for you 3---I love it!!!! Needs to be on a t-shirt!!!!

Honored Contributor
On 1/4/2014 JackieHN said:

robert, welcome to our board. If you friend is only consuming a small amount of alcohol daily I wouldn't be too concerned. The general symptoms are an enlarged liver, weight loss, jaundice and liver enzymes that are off the charts and ascites.

Lannie, you crack me up. You are still the Queen!!

Bow, I remember when I was told. I think it's something we never forget. It's over. We survived. Hopefully none of us will ever get bad news again like that.

Well we survived our mini blizzard. Just bloody cold out there. Actually it was a bust in the city. Time to put on the boots and head outside. Need some fresh air.

Pam, the tumeric is working well. Digestion has improved. Aches and pains are almost gone unless I do something stupid.

Jxx

So glad the turmeric is working so well for you. And so sorry for all the horrible weather you all are going thru. Got hubs 24 hour bug, I think--feel dizzy, and queasy. He was down for 1 whole day and recovering one whole day----in man time that is a lifetime of ickiness----and I babied him----need a wife to baby me!!!{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

You poor thing. Hope you feel better soon. These men are something else.

Jxx

Honored Contributor
On 1/4/2014 JackieHN said:

You poor thing. Hope you feel better soon. These men are something else.

Jxx

Well the bug is all gone today. It was a really weird one--anytime I shifted position from sitting to standing or from sitting to laying down, would get the swirlie-whirlies like I was going to pass out. Didn't have to pray to the porcelain throne tho. Been thru much worse than this, right girls!!!

Respected Contributor

You are so right Pam. Glad your feeling better. Take your tumeric. Kills about everything.

Shredder dropped dead. Off to Staples to get a new one. Wouldn't you know that was my project for today. Well, I got 7 good years out of it so I can't complain.

Jxx

Contributor
Hey gals, Just touching base from icy CT. My oldest son just left after a nice long visit. He helps out so much. The painters are here today beginning the kitchen...Yay. I re-scheduled all my appts for 2 weeks. Glad I did with all the ice. Stay safe. Jackie, have a bagel for me...I am having one for lunch..Yum...nothing like yours.. Sadly. Take care & be careful.
Valued Contributor
Sheldo, so good to hear from you friend, I've been thinking about you, and wondering how bad your weather might be. It's been bitterly cold here too. Down in the single digits at night. But today it made it up into the forties! Which feels like a heat wave . Hope everyone else is doing ok. I've been worrying about LV , if you're reading please post and let me know how you are. I know you're scheduled for surgery very soon. Please please post. I'm concerned for you. Goldie