Honored Contributor

Re: Cancer survivors

[ Edited ]

I agree, knockout sums it up.  💚💙 We'll have to see about a picture.  I'm camera shy.  Lannie is the camera buff.

Goldie, that weather is crazy.  I was in OK once for a week for work.  It was either June or July.  I don't remember it being crazy warm.  

It's nice here today.  72 and a little overcast.  It's supposed to rain.  Watching football and playing on my kindle.  Touch down in the first five minutes, so hopefully the packers can keep it going.  Have to vacuum during half time and that's a wrap for this weekend.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cancer survivors

[ Edited ]

Now you see me, now you don't.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

See ya later Sheila.  Bye for now.

imagesACE65UEZ.jpg

They say that breaking up is hard to do

Now I know I know that it's true

Sheila, don't say that this is the end

Instead of breaking up I wish that we were making up again

I beg of you don't say goodbye

Can't we give our love another try?

Come on, Sheila, let's start anew

Cause breaking up is hard to do

imagesVYKOWGQ6.jpg

Hooray, no more of these days!!!

images98U0X0GW.jpg

There are new options to consider...

imagesYQCWK1FI.jpg

images9KOGSQ7N.jpg

95803352_amazoncom-survivor-definition-breast-cancer-pins-[1].jpg

Honored Contributor

images92PZWA13.jpg

imagesKG502CJC.jpg

14088474_1260932560583911_2810405747870105943_n[1].jpg

14089094_1258501630827004_7658250178723151776_n[1].jpg

14089316_1259874484023052_7815225719634151606_n[1].jpg

images5K5ES2H9.jpg

images8LL0BYPN.jpg

Honored Contributor

thanks for the kind words----for some reason, I had a good hair day, that day!! Rare, very rare. 

Gcr---I have that pic of that amazing tattoo on that woman's chest pinned on my Pinterest board. I has speechless at how beautiful it was. Can't imagine covering it up. Can you imagine how much time and pain that was to do!!!!???  And the  Sheila name on the windshield was hilarious!!!

Also your photo is very nice too. I like to see faces to names.  I can picture bells on you now !!!! Convince lioness to take a selfie.

I will check out Zulily for ahhh bras. Wanted to buy some now, but no clue what size I will be minus floppy boob. 

Lovely day today here. Sunny and warm. Stripey cat and I are outside now. She is eating grass and then-------- upchucking---------can that be a good time????? But flipping spiders in webs EVERY WHERE. I HATE spiders!!!!!

PAM

Valued Contributor

hi girls, Grace thanks for the photo, you're very pretty too! We just have a boatload of beauties here, don't we?  I'm the little old lady at the bottom of your pics, the one with the martini glass lol. 

Hows everyone doing today? I had a painful weekend. My muscles and joints were really giving me fits. But I feel better today. It turned off cooler overnight. Hi today is supposed to be 71, finally! I wonder if the changing weather had anything to do with my increased pain level?  Y'all have any thoughts or experience on the subject? Since I have fibromyalgia, I've always thought there was a connection between my pain, and the weather. But nobody can tell me if its true or not.

but would like for you guys to give me your opinions.

well, I should try to do something productive today. 

Hugs to all

Goldie

Honored Contributor

You are silly Goldie.  I have no idea about pain and weather.  Is this a topic you can talk to the oncologist about?  I thought I was lucky having four Drs, but this one won't talk about this and that one won't talk about that.  I bring a list and tell whomever, eventually one of them will answer.  It was 62 here today with crazy winds.  Tomorrow is going to be 58.  It's bouncing up to almost 70 for date day.  I still have to dust off my bells.  What day is the oncologist appt?

Honored Contributor

goldie--I've heard from many people with arthritis, and the like that they can tell the weather is changing because they start to hurt. My husband gets migraines when we travel to AZ. He gets one every a.m. after we get there and he thinks it's from the barometric pressure change. I think it is a valid complaint. 

Well I"m off my daily Celebrex for my tamox aches/pains until after my upcoming surgery------man, am I going to be grumpy. And I tweaked my back yesterday from lifting a box so now it hurts to breathe deeply. Am taking Tylenol but it doesn't work well for me.  I'm going to see my chiro today about my back. Geez---was going to get a few things done this week and now have to baby my stupid back.for a few days. Always something!!!!

PAM (pi*ss and moan)

Respected Contributor

Waving to GC. You look marvelous.

Pam you better fire up the heating pad for your pain. Moist heat is the best for it. Went out and bought a super duper cold pack for my back yesterday. My girlfriend said buy frozen peas. No way. This has to cover me whole back. I've been trying to walk a bit which of course is better than just sitting but it still smarts. Don't sit for long periods of time Pam. You'll be stiff as a board. 

Resting tomorrow. Went food shopping yesterday and out today. I guess we just have to push ourselves no matter how hard it is. I feel like the tin man on this femara. It's all for the greater good.

Later ladies

Jxx

Honored Contributor

jackie--yes I have been icing and heating my back---went to my chiro yesterday and she bent/twisted  me to her will. Said I had a rib that popped out, so she fixed. I'm sore today but not unusual for me and the chiro. I do have an appt for Monday if needed. And I do keep on the move---but I will be grumpier as the days go on without my Celebrex---been taking tylenol. And it is-------ok at best. It does help my sore rib tho. Got things to do before my surgery so a sore back really irks me.

Weather here has been lovely with sunshine, blue skies and warm temps. Rain for the weekend tho. Got all my toms picked and on the window sill to ripen.Probably picked about 10 pounds--not much for all the plants I had. Mostly cherry toms of all colors and a few bigger ones too. But this years crop of spiders------is a bumper one!!! Did I mention that I HATE spiders----yes, I do. Have a spider stick at each door to clear the way before I go out. We have a monastery down the road from me and one time, in the a.m. I was on my way out and was clearing possible webs with my arms moving crazy,  just as a couple monks walked by---they saw me waving and waved back. I laughed at the timing. I would have waved at them anyway.  Really funny.

PAM