Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry you took this the wrong way.

All I wanted to share with all of you is that I have had a rough time too, and reading your posts gave me courage to keep going after the loss of my family and my marriage.

I have posted about this before the boards changed.

If you don't believe me, that is your choice.

As for me "getting a life" it has been a struggle.

But thank you for your compassion GCR18.

I've been posting here since 2004.

I won't post on your forum again.

I only wanted to wish you all the best.

I won't bother you anymore, but I will keep you in my prayers for a healthy and happy life.

Valued Contributor

I got a call late this afternoon, my chemo is on hold until the oncologist and TH eye dr have a confab about my eyes, about what to do. I hate this chemo but it's all bad and I'm running outofoptions. So I need to stay on this trial chemo if I possibly can..it's scary when they start telling there's not much more they can do. Sounds like giving up to me. And I'll never give up voluntarily.

say a prayer please

goldie

Valued Contributor

Wait!, what happened? One and done, did someone hurt your feelings? Did I miss something? 

Trusted Contributor

Goldie,

O.K. I lied. I said I would never post on this forum again after someone's rude response.

But I am posting to you....DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!

I am praying for you, and I think about you every day.

You are a strong and brave woman and I admire you.

Stay on course!!!

You can do this!!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Goldie!

GCR18 resonded to my post that "Someone needs to get a life."

I thought that was rude to say the least.

Respected Contributor

@AkaGoldie - Goldie, you know I pray for you (and all the others on the forum) every night.  I'm hoping you'll be able to keep on the chemo, or that the oncologists find something else that will work for you without causing all the side effects.  

Valued Contributor

Oneanddon I don't know what is in graces head. But I know her as a kind and caring supporter on this board. I just can not believe that when Grace said someone needs to get a life she was referring to you! 

Goldie

grace please clarify ? I'm right aren't I?

Respected Contributor

Goldie, I know they will find something for you - if not to continue on the study, then something else that can at least slow the cancer down even more.  I'm so sorry you have to go through this, it really s>>ucks.  I just hope you are feeling a little better and not so sick.  We are all behind you and wish we could be there with you. 

Oneanddone - I don't see where GCR's comment was directed to you and it wasn't editied, so I'm sure she was referring to my post and Jackies' post about the TuesdayTaylor that has been messing with this thread.  She's the one that needs to get a life.

We sympathize with all you have had to go through in a relatively short period of time, so please feel free to post here, we understand adversities in life only too well and talking about it helps.  GCR and I have lost our kitties recently also and know how you must be feeling from that loss too.

Lannie

Honored Contributor

@Oneanddone wrote:

I'm sorry you took this the wrong way.

All I wanted to share with all of you is that I have had a rough time too, and reading your posts gave me courage to keep going after the loss of my family and my marriage.

I have posted about this before the boards changed.

If you don't believe me, that is your choice.

As for me "getting a life" it has been a struggle.

But thank you for your compassion GCR18.

I've been posting here since 2004.

I won't post on your forum again.

I only wanted to wish you all the best.

I won't bother you anymore, but I will keep you in my prayers for a healthy and happy life.

@Oneanddone so sorry.  I wasn't talking about you.  I was talking about the other poster who keeps harassing Goldie.  Don't go away.  😁

Honored Contributor

@AkaGoldie wrote:

Oneanddon I don't know what is in graces head. But I know her as a kind and caring supporter on this board. I just can not believe that when Grace said someone needs to get a life she was referring to you! 

Goldie

grace please clarify ? I'm right aren't I?

I was referring to Ruth.  She was trying to push Jackie buttons, then had the monitors remove all the posts.  She needs to get a life.