Occasional Contributor

Can anyone tell me what's happening with the Nature's Code Vitamins on QVC?

Can anyone tell me just what is happening with the Nature's Code Vitamins? I've noticed that Q seems to be fazing out many of the vitamins from this company, and I'm getting worried about it.

I've taken the Natures Code for Women over 50 ( I'm 63 yr. old and past menopause) for about 7 yrs. and don't know what I'd do without it! When I'm on the vitamins I feel good, have more energy, and have a better over-all outlook. The Vit. B12 Complex for hair, skin & nails has also worked very well for me: my skin looks less tired, my hair seems thicker, and I have fingernails for the 1st time in my life. This vitamin complex is "no longer available."

I'm feeling very panicky that I might not be able to get the vitamins in the future!

What's going on with this?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View