Respected Contributor

Re: Bodyblade and Marie Osmond's exercise bar

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee Here is the item number in case you can't see it on Evine Smiley Happy

The new item number with the footrest is 001-202. It will be $150.00.

IMG_3047.PNG

Honored Contributor

Thank you! @MKR14 I bookmarked that page.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I have a JumpSport Fitness Trampoline that I use everyday. I don't like the "dreadmill" The trampoline reminds me of being young. I do about 10,000 steps per day and have lost 58 pounds with it and weight watchers. 

Respected Contributor

I have about everything mentioned in these posts except the body blade. I try to vary my workouts in the deep of our winters . In summer my favorite is garden and yard work !

I like MO 's body gym but tend to forget about it . I find the wonder core very helpful in keeping form .The item I use daily and have for about 15 + years is the Gazelle (there are other similar brands) It doesn't take up much room , I can watch tv, and for an old broad have strong thighs, & it is cardio also.

For those that have Amazon Prime check out the free to Prime exercise videos. Some have remained free constantly and some not. I have recently discovered 'Lumowell' . They run from a 3 minute arm video to 30 minute basic exercise. The 10 minute stretches & 5 minute neck pain ones really work for me also. 

There is an avatar (no perkiness or "come on you can do it!" just counting, prompting , reminding to keep form.) I found these really get my heart pumping but nothing hurts afterward.

Respected Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I have a JumpSport Fitness Trampoline that I use everyday. I don't like the "dreadmill" The trampoline reminds me of being young. I do about 10,000 steps per day and have lost 58 pounds with it and weight watchers. 

Two of my doctors have recommended  the Trampoline as the best way to work out, particularly for older women.  It is actually much more pleasant for me to use than the other methods and far less expensive than many. Congrats on your weight loss Halo!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee eBay has two of the Nano Gyms like I have with the footplate included. You may want to check them out. Just check reviews on the seller and email a question under Contact Seller if you have any questions. I always ask if it is from a non-smoking place as I am a non-smoker. Bids are low right now. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I had a trampoline several years ago. I gave it away. It didn't have the bar like the new ones have.

I know a lot of people get bored and won't use the treadmill, but it has worked for me for over 20 years. One of them broke and I told my doctor I was going to try the Eliptical. She told me no matter what I did, still continue to always walk.

I got one of the small air Elipticals. I use it once in a while, but my treadmill I use sometime everyday. I watch TV as I use it. If mine broke today, I would get another one. 

Frequent Contributor

MKR NY
Valued Contributor

Re: Bodyblade and Marie Osmond's exercise bar [ Edited ]
Options

‎02-01-2017 07:12 AM - edited
@SilleeMee eBay has two of the Nano Gyms like I have with the footplate included. You may want to check them out. Just check reviews on the seller and email a question under Contact Seller if you have any questions. I always ask if it is from a non-smoking place as I am a non-smoker. Bids are low right now.

@MKR14 or any other NG owner, I took the plunge and "swam in the Bay" to get a Nano Gym. After a few months in the box (yes, I do that!), I was inspired by the recent TV presentations and warm weather to get it out. It appears to be brand new and in great shape, but also appears to have been repackaged. It came from a company (don't know if I can specify here), rather than an individual. Everything is present and accounted for, except for a DVD. Disappointing, although I did get a good buy. Long way of asking, but I was wondering if this YouTube video is the same as the DVD, if you don't mind taking a peek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOOg6578pKM&t=22s

Thank you so much!  Hope you're still enjoying your NG.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OooLaLa Yes this looks like the DVD that came with mine. Did you get a sheet with all the exercises on it also? I got one with mine that shows every one of the exercises on it. Did you contact the eBay seller as she may have one or forgot to put that sheet or the DVD in it? I was just getting ready to use mine when I saw your post. Did you save the video on Evine also? I also taped a couple shows when Chris Freytag was on also.

The company that sells it is Thane Fitness. The DVD has Express Success, Total Body Burn, and Perfect Buns and Legs  on the DVD. Thane is a good company as I have had several of their fitness equipment over the years. Smiley Happy.

Below is what came with the one on Evine:

SET INCLUDES:
Nano Gym Supreme Unit
Set of ankle straps
Set of hand straps
Footplate
Resistance Bands
Instruction and exercise wall chart
Healthy eating guide
Instructional workout DVD

Frequent Contributor

@MKR14 Thank you SO much for taking the time to respond. Since I let my NG sit in a box for so long, I doubt that I have any recourse now.  Really, besides the box being heavily taped and roughed up and the missing DVD, everything else on your list is present and new. Even the ankle straps appeared not to have been unfurled, and yes, I did get the chart. The vendor via "the bay" was Phoenix Trading Company.  So, if the YouTube video is the same as the DVD, I'm set and just need to familiarize myself with the NG and get going.  I've watched Chris' demos several times. So, all in all, I feel I got a good deal.  Congratulations on your successful fitness regime!  

And now... I'm eyeing the Body Blade. Smiley Very Happy   Thanks, again, and here's to good health!