Trusted Contributor

My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds … only 20 to go.

Ate salad for dinner … Mostly croutons & tomatoes ... Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... And cheese ... FINE, it was a pizza ... I ate a pizza …

How to prepare Tofu:
1. Throw it in the trash.
2. Grill some Meat.

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web...

I don't mean to brag but … I finished my 14-day diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes ...

A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it ...

Kids today don't know how easy they have it... when I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel ...

Senility has been a smooth transition for me ...

Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero how they closed school? Me neither.

I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented … I forgot where I was going with this ...

I love being older … I learn something new every day … and forget 5 others

A thief broke into my house last night … He started searching for money … so I woke up and searched with him...

My dentist told me I need a crown … I said, “You bet, pour mine over rocks” …

I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day

"Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for so eloquently putting into words what so many of us have thought.  Hope you don't mind but I am going to share with a friend.  It sounds like both of us the past few years.  We are 71 and still working on that darn last 10 pounds.

Honored Contributor

lol...these are really funny.  And that last line is really true.  Time is moving faster now that I'm older.  Thanks for the laughs, @Lacey1.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

"A thief broke into my house last night … He started searching for money … so I woke up and searched with him..."

837514213.gif837514213.gif837514213.gif837514213.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Lacey1 You rock!  I love your sense of humor!  If you lived near me we could hang out together....I have a feeling we could get into some trouble (of the good kind...of course...heh! heh!).....

Trusted Contributor

TOO FUNNY !!!Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@Lacey1, thanks!

funny lol laughing giggle snicker

Regular Contributor

You really made me laugh. laughter  is the best antidote for aging. 

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE this!  Especially the tofu one.

It really disturbs me when people talk about how much they hate getting old.  Don't they know it will end one day?

Thank you for the laugh Lacey!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

These are really funny!

tofu-throw it in the trash lol!

Thanks for these

Smiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"