Esteemed Contributor

Anyone doing SuperBeets?

[ Edited ]

I've been hearing so many good things about SuperBeets. Especially energy. Has anyone been taking it and with what results? Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone doing SuperBeets?

I used superbeets about 6 months ago and felt no difference, I was hoping it would work to help with energy before my workouts but to no avail. I returned it. I hope it does work for some but for me, not at all.

Honored Contributor

i am trying  beet powder in my smoothies. it is just a beet that is dried and powdered so no extras in it at all.  this product is  orgaically grown and processed too. i also use fresh beets in smoothies, and think i get more from that with all the fiber than the powder form. beets are good for your liver, fyi. i won't buy more of the powder. like using fresh ones more. and way cheaper too.

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

i am trying  beet powder in my smoothies. it is just a beet that is dried and powdered so no extras in it at all.  this product is  orgaically grown and processed too. i also use fresh beets in smoothies, and think i get more from that with all the fiber than the powder form. beets are good for your liver, fyi. i won't buy more of the powder. like using fresh ones more. and way cheaper too.

Thanks, @wagirl. I love beets, especially pickled beets, and eat a lot of them w/o noticing anything. Good to know they help with your liver.... 

Honored Contributor

Beet powder contains the same amount of fiber as the raw beet. However, fiber is lost if you juice whole beets.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

please be careful of beets in large doses if you  are prone to  forming kidney stones. my husband loves them, i pickle them , he ate many, kidney  stones kept forming, the last one  .he had surgery with a stent in .   never knew. It is on list of kidney  stone forming  foods.. just a little info.. I think is good to know.Maryanne

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't drink "Super Beets", but I take beet root capsules as part of my supplement regimine and enjoy eating beets now and then.

Trusted Contributor

I've heard that beets are good for high blood pressure, has this helped anyone here in that regard?

Esteemed Contributor

@PilatesLover wrote:

I've heard that beets are good for high blood pressure, has this helped anyone here in that regard?

Hi, @PilatesLover. I love beets and eat a lot of them plus I don't have high blood pressure nor take meds.

I hear many say how it gives them energy and was thinking about trying Superbeets powder.