Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew's Whey vs other brands

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Been using Andrew's whey protein for years - and love it.  Always get the peanut butter and vanilla flavors.  Have that with half banana, water and milk. Then couple hours later have popcorn flavor rice cake with peanut butter.  That's my diet plan - helps keep the belly trimmed and is delish. Read reviews to make up your own mind.

Are you thinking of Secure??  The Whey protein powder is unflavored.

Andrew has a Whey Secure.  It's new-ish and he mentions it in passing periodically.

He also just released a Marine Collagen Secure this visit.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Been using Andrew's whey protein for years - and love it.  Always get the peanut butter and vanilla flavors.  Have that with half banana, water and milk. Then couple hours later have popcorn flavor rice cake with peanut butter.  That's my diet plan - helps keep the belly trimmed and is delish. Read reviews to make up your own mind.

Are you thinking of Secure??  The Whey protein powder is unflavored.

Andrew has a Whey Secure.  It's new-ish and he mentions it in passing periodically.

He also just released a Marine Collagen Secure this visit.

@VaBelle35 Yes, he does also have a Whey Secure -- although I believe it only comes in Vanilla, Chocolate and Coffee (not Peanut Butter).

Honored Contributor

I remember the Pina Colada as part of a sampler set that I got a million years ago.  That was the best.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN