Trusted Contributor

Andrew Lessman Products That Give You Noticeable Results?

What are the Andrew Lessman products that you have tried that have given you noticeable results?

The one that gives me noticeable results is the Phosphatidyl Serine 200.  I have a high stress job as the director of an agency, as I don't think I am cut our for managment but have ended up there nonetheless Smiley Frustrated.  After three weeks of taking this product the stress that I have been under for over a decade has noticeably decreased.  I am much calmer after beginning this product.  

My my son swears by the Omeags 3 product for increased focus and concentration, and the Ultimate Friendly Flora, which greatly reduces his IBS-like symptoms.

I am curious to hear what works well for everyone else.  Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Products That Give You Noticeable Results?

@BExplorer

Great question .... and I'll also be interested in the comments made here.

Esteemed Contributor

I take a handful of his products (five) and have noticed results with all of them. However the hands down winner for me would be a tie between Essential 1 & Breast Health.

I always have  extremely busy days at work, and I commute quite a distance. I started feeling tired all of the time, drained would be a better word.  I was taking naps on the weekend ( something that I do not normally do), and just listeless. I started taking Essential 1 about 2 years ago and my energy shot through the roof. I no longer take naps, and I feel much more energetic.

Breast Health has been my other Miracle Supplement. I was having breast tenderness all through the month, and it had gotten so bad that even in the shower, I was unable to face to the front and let the spray hit me full on. I started taking Breast Health earlier this year after reading several positive reviews., I no longer have the tenderness.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus thank you sooooo much for your rec on the breast health. I was just reading through the reviews and experience the same things I read in many of the reviews. I am going to get some. I am really hoping it helps me! ETA: do you take one or two a day?

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze

I was skeptical at first. My first order was for the 30ct. Within two weeks, I knew that I had a winner and I ordered the 6 month supply. 

Trusted Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I take a handful of his products (five) and have noticed results with all of them. However the hands down winner for me would be a tie between Essential 1 & Breast Health.

I always have  extremely busy days at work, and I commute quite a distance. I started feeling tired all of the time, drained would be a better word.  I was taking naps on the weekend ( something that I do not normally do), and just listeless. I started taking Essential 1 about 2 years ago and my energy shot through the roof. I no longer take naps, and I feel much more energetic.

Breast Health has been my other Miracle Supplement. I was having breast tenderness all through the month, and it had gotten so bad that even in the shower, I was unable to face to the front and let the spray hit me full on. I started taking Breast Health earlier this year after reading several positive reviews., I no longer have the tenderness.

Thanks @icezeus !  While I don't recall feeling a difference when I started taking Essential 1 a few years ago, your story reinforces my resolve to continue taking it.  

I have not tried the Breast Health supplement as I don't have the issue you did, but I bet others with that same issue will be glad to know how this supplement helps you.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are a few that have made a very noticeable difference for me.

• Ultimate Eye Support - got rid of dry eye & night vision problems, improving my quality of life. Will not go w/o it.
  • Circulation & Vein Support - another quality of life changer - taking this one made it possible to walk and stand as long as I need to w/pain. Before trying it (got this after having a blood clot in my leg, not even thinking it might help with my aching legs/feet) my feet & legs would be aching within minutes.
  • Healthy Hair Skin & Nails - I tried the original formula many, many years ago with no results at all. Got my money back. I am so glad I tried it again when he improved the formula because I saw visible improvements in my nails in less than 3 weeks. Nothing had ever given me noticeable improvements to my nails before. They were thin, split, broke, never grew. I've been sold on the product ever since. I've stopped using it a few times and my nails go downhill quickly. HHS&N also makes a difference in my hair that my stylist even noticed when I first started using it. Lots of new hair growth. It does not transform my hair in a huge way, though.
  • AM Activator / PM Relaxation - the PM one helps me relax so I can go to sleep & wake up without feeling groggy. Improves the quality of my sleep. The AM one helps me get going in the morning without dragging, even when I don't get enough sleep. Love these.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@HappyDaze

I was skeptical at first. My first order was for the 30ct. Within two weeks, I knew that I had a winner and I ordered the 6 month supply. 

@icezeus thank you! I did edit my post to you asking if you take one or two a day. TIA! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze

I take one pill a day.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

There are a few that have made a very noticeable difference for me.

• Ultimate Eye Support - got rid of dry eye & night vision problems, improving my quality of life. Will not go w/o it.
  • Circulation & Vein Support - another quality of life changer - taking this one made it possible to walk and stand as long as I need to w/pain. Before trying it (got this after having a blood clot in my leg, not even thinking it might help with my aching legs/feet) my feet & legs would be aching within minutes.
  • Healthy Hair Skin & Nails - I tried the original formula many, many years ago with no results at all. Got my money back. I am so glad I tried it again when he improved the formula because I saw visible improvements in my nails in less than 3 weeks. Nothing had ever given me noticeable improvements to my nails before. They were thin, split, broke, never grew. I've been sold on the product ever since. I've stopped using it a few times and my nails go downhill quickly. HHS&N also makes a difference in my hair that my stylist even noticed when I first started using it. Lots of new hair growth. It does not transform my hair in a huge way, though.
  • AM Activator / PM Relaxation - the PM one helps me relax so I can go to sleep & wake up without feeling groggy. Improves the quality of my sleep. The AM one helps me get going in the morning without dragging, even when I don't get enough sleep. Love these.

Wow, @willdob3, it seems a lot of AL products give you great results!  I keep wavering on today's TS.  I also have noticed a big improvement in my nails since taking HHSN; however, I also began using only non-sulfate shampoo and soaps at the same time so I don't know which change to attribute the improvement to.  I was planning to let my HHSN supply run out, but am now wavering.  Smiley Very Happy