Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - January 2017 Visits - Chat Here

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

So far I am pretty well stock I thought his vitamins would have better flex pays but the large Women's Wellness has only two flex so I will just get the small bottle since I still have a good supply left and I take these every single day.  I don't know how many vitamins I take now but I am definitely in the double digits especially since I started back with the Glucosamine and Chondroitin another four capules.

Question though have any of you ladies every taken his vitamins past the expiration date.  

* bebe777 hangs her head *

@Luvitorleaveit1, yup, I have been known to do it and they still work... though I can sometimes tell that their potency goes down a bit (COQ10, Essential-1, Circulation & Vein)

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

I'll watch the TSV price and see if that would have been any better.  Between the coupon and spendable cash I think I did well price wise :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I used to pay $35.90 for the 60 serving size of Secure and it went up to $50.90 at ProCaps (HSN is a little more I think).  I got a bottle recently from HSN on sale with a coupon, so that will hold me for quite a while as I only use it occasionally.

I've been curious to try the Whey Secure vs the standard, which is Soy.  I notice it's on sale (although still more expensive than the Soy version).  I don't think I've heard Andrew talk about the Soy vs the Whey version.  Has anyone else?  Or for those who've tried both, what are your thoughts?  I've used Andrew's Whey Protein and may pick up more next weekend depending on the TS price. 

Hi @sueinsf,

Secure meal replacement is engineered for weight loss.

Ultimate Whey Protein Isolate is geared to athletes who are looking for protein recovery after workouts and for vegans for top notch amino acid support for muscle support. -- Compositionally it mimics the body's amino acid profile very closely. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

So far I am pretty well stock I thought his vitamins would have better flex pays but the large Women's Wellness has only two flex so I will just get the small bottle since I still have a good supply left and I take these every single day.  I don't know how many vitamins I take now but I am definitely in the double digits especially since I started back with the Glucosamine and Chondroitin another four capules.

Question though have any of you ladies every taken his vitamins past the expiration date.  

@Luvitorleaveit1 I usually only order what I can use up in a reasonable time, doesn't pay to stock-up on items that expire. Now I did have one bottle of vitamins that I did not use everyday, they were just slightly past their date, I continued to use these up with no problem. I believe Andrew has mentioned that after the exp.date, they may lose their efficacy. If you are worried, why not call pro-caps cs directly and have them advise you on the item you are concerned with. Woman Happy

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Thanks @sommertime I most likely brought a couple of his vitamins on impulse and because they were special pricing rather than need before I figured out my core vitamins so most likely I will toss them.

@Luvitorleaveit1, from my past experience with Andrew's vitamins, I'd encourage you to go ahead and use them... unless they are a few years past their expiration dates. 

btw, which supplements are you talking about? For example, calcium, glucosamine, and chondriotin are mineral rocks and should last indefinately. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

I really cannot believe that he would not have a multi vitamin as a TS in the beginning of the year.  Waiting for that.

Also, does anyone recall Glucosamine being a TS? 

I am new to the line, last year being my first year trying his products.  I take:

turmeric

egcg

resveratrol

B12

HHSN

marine collagen

phytoceramides

Thanks in advance.

@Shaunac, his Essential-1 started out as an occassional TS, but he's been getting more serious about offering it as a more regular TS in the past year or so. 

I would expect to see it as a TS sometime this year. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I used to pay $35.90 for the 60 serving size of Secure and it went up to $50.90 at ProCaps (HSN is a little more I think).  I got a bottle recently from HSN on sale with a coupon, so that will hold me for quite a while as I only use it occasionally.

I've been curious to try the Whey Secure vs the standard, which is Soy.  I notice it's on sale (although still more expensive than the Soy version).  I don't think I've heard Andrew talk about the Soy vs the Whey version.  Has anyone else?  Or for those who've tried both, what are your thoughts?  I've used Andrew's Whey Protein and may pick up more next weekend depending on the TS price. 

Hi @sueinsf,

Secure meal replacement is engineered for weight loss.

Ultimate Whey Protein Isolate is geared to athletes who are looking for protein recovery after workouts and for vegans for top notch amino acid support for muscle support. -- Compositionally it mimics the body's amino acid profile very closely. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks @bebe777.  I've used both Secure and the Ultimate Whey Protein Isolate.  I had been looking for opinions on Secure (soy) vs Secure Whey, but I did order the Whey Secure and I'll see what I think. I also picked up some of the Ultimate Whey Protein (which I am already using) too.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:
Does anyone know if Andrew has a TS in February?

@Shaunac, I've been purchasing Andrew's products since 2007 and this is what his basic TS schedule looks like:

* January -- 2 or 3 TS weekends (sometimes one is in early February). -- Stardard TS values include Secure Meal Replacement as well as Circulation & Vein Support. 

* April -- 2 TS weekends. -- Maximum Omega-3 and Ultimate Eye Support

* July -- 2 TS weekends. -- Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails on one weekend

* October -- 2 TS weekends -- COQ10. The other weekend is frequently Calcium/Magnesium and sometimes Vitamin D3

The other TS offerings vary. 

Usually Andrew has a late Nov or early Dec show which sometimes includes a TS

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

So it looks like no Glucosamine todays special  this year.  Has anyone found one that is not as pricey but as effective?

@CoastalGal and @Shaunac, Andrew hasn't done a glucosamine/chondroitin TS in maybe three years. Before that he sort of had one regularly. 

That said, the TS value wasn't that great a value unless you purchased it with a second TS that Andrew frequently offered that day and bought the large size of each as a bundle. -- usually it was $160 for both of them.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:
Does anyone know when the special pricing expires?

@Shaunac, Sunday's TS is for today only. -- The special pricing on the other values, as well as the free shipping, is through this monday evening. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The last time it was a TS it was November 2015 and it was the separate pills.

I buy the pre-made packets on AD.  The price never changes.

@karin334, you asked: 

Could anyone tell me when the Cholesta Care with Fiber Mucil packs will be a Today's Special. They really did help bring down my hereditary high cholesterol.  Thank you.

Andrew offers CholestaCare as a TS very sporadically. -- My suggestion would be that you should go ahead and purchase it whenever he offers special pricing and not to wait for a TS value.

-- bebe Smiley Happy