Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - January 2017 Visits - Chat Here

I have a feeling Colleen is not going to Henderson next week because she asked him if he was coming back next week and he said they would be in Henderson.

So it's either Shannon or Bobby Ray with Adam.  Adam's show should be interesting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

So far I am pretty well stock I thought his vitamins would have better flex pays but the large Women's Wellness has only two flex so I will just get the small bottle since I still have a good supply left and I take these every single day.  I don't know how many vitamins I take now but I am definitely in the double digits especially since I started back with the Glucosamine and Chondroitin another four capules.

Question though have any of you ladies every taken his vitamins past the expiration date.  

@Luvitorleaveit1 I usually only order what I can use up in a reasonable time, doesn't pay to stock-up on items that expire. Now I did have one bottle of vitamins that I did not use everyday, they were just slightly past their date, I continued to use these up with no problem. I believe Andrew has mentioned that after the exp.date, they may lose their efficacy. If you are worried, why not call pro-caps cs directly and have them advise you on the item you are concerned with. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I picked up a few items yesterday.

30 Ct. of Essential 1, which I hope will Tie me over until he has his next TS which I have my fingers crossed will at the end of next month. The last time that  I purchased his TS was in February 2016.

I also purchased his Energy & Fat Metabolism TS the 400 ct., and I decided to try the smallest of his secure TS the 20 Meals option. I want to use these as a filler for lunch on the weekends.

Esteemed Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

So far I am pretty well stock I thought his vitamins would have better flex pays but the large Women's Wellness has only two flex so I will just get the small bottle since I still have a good supply left and I take these every single day.  I don't know how many vitamins I take now but I am definitely in the double digits especially since I started back with the Glucosamine and Chondroitin another four capules.

Question though have any of you ladies every taken his vitamins past the expiration date.  

@Luvitorleaveit1 I usually only order what I can use up in a reasonable time, doesn't pay to stock-up on items that expire. Now I did have one bottle of vitamins that I did not use everyday, they were just slightly past their date, I continued to use these up with no problem. I believe Andrew has mentioned that after the exp.date, they may lose their efficacy. If you are worried, why not call pro-caps cs directly and have them advise you on the item you are concerned with. Woman Happy

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Thanks @sommertime I most likely brought a couple of his vitamins on impulse and because they were special pricing rather than need before I figured out my core vitamins so most likely I will toss them.

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I used to pay $35.90 for the 60 serving size of Secure and it went up to $50.90 at ProCaps (HSN is a little more I think).  I got a bottle recently from HSN on sale with a coupon, so that will hold me for quite a while as I only use it occasionally.

I've been curious to try the Whey Secure vs the standard, which is Soy.  I notice it's on sale (although still more expensive than the Soy version).  I don't think I've heard Andrew talk about the Soy vs the Whey version.  Has anyone else?  Or for those who've tried both, what are your thoughts?  I've used Andrew's Whey Protein and may pick up more next weekend depending on the TS price. 

@sueinsf I looked up what I paid for my 60 serving of secure from  ProCaps- $40 & change  plus $9 shipping on auto delivery back in 2008. So today for 100 servings- plus the extra items- I paid $89 & $0 shipping. When I saw what I paid back then I decided to go for it today!

Thanks @Ibby114.  I know that $35.90 was a good deal that I had for a lot of years, but I was surprised at how big a jump there was in price.  Now Procaps is offering free shipping if you spend $50, so that helps.  Haven't decided it I will cancel it or keep pushing the shipment back, since we know Andrew does a Secure TS every January.  Plus, I'm thinking of trying the Whey version and if I like it, might switch to that even though it's more expensive.  Or try the one with MCP at some point.

Honored Contributor

I hope Andrew does the blog post he mentioned during the last show.  He apparently gave something up for 6 weeks and wants to share it.  He already eats pretty clean, so it's got to be alcohol, grains or dairy.  He eats gluten-free grains now.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Don't think I will order anything this month. Secure does not work as a meal replacement for me. It's just not filling unless I add lots of stuff to it. Energy metabolism makes me jittery.

Will wait for Essential 1 TS. Hope he has a larger size w/D3. Will cut down 1 capsule for me since I am taking his coq10 w/d3. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New blog post for the shows this weekend:

CIRCULATION AND VEIN SUPPORT CAN TRANSFORM YOUR LEGS, FEET, ANKLES AND CALVES. PLUS, LIVE FACTORY REMOTE – SEE WHERE YOUR VITAMINS ARE MADE.

JANUARY 19, 2017

As requested for almost 20 years, I begin each year with our most popular New Year’s Today’s Specials: The first weekend being Secure Complete Meal Replacement and the second weekend our Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs. We just spent last weekend discussing the reliable and consistent science on the use of a low-calorie, high-protein meal replacement to achieve our weight loss goals. Of course, as I always emphasize, it does not have to be my Secure Meal Replacement, but it is essential that we recognize the opportunity that a quality meal replacement presents. It is a proven, clinically established means of achieving seemingly otherwise unattainable weight loss. Best of all, it has also been shown to represent not just an easier and more convenient weight loss method, but it is also the most convenient and most affordable. So whether you chose to try my Secure or not, I hope that the discussion of Meal Replacements inspired a change in 2017, since as I said during my shows, there is currently no greater threat to our personal health and the health of our country than the ever-worsening epidemic of overweight and obesity. Although a threat, obesity and overweight also represent our greatest health opportunity, since weight loss allows us an unprecedented and unparalleled opportunity to increase the length and quality of our lives while also dramatically reducing our health costs and more importantly, decreasing our health problems. Now that sounds like a very exciting opportunity to me!

Since it is now our second and final weekend in January, that means it is time for our annual Today’s Special dedicated to our Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs. This is a product that we quietly introduced about 20 years ago. At that time, I was very proud of this new product given all the challenging work required to bring its key ingredient to the US market for the very first time. Although I knew it was an exceptionally effective product, I had no idea it would ultimately grow to rival both CoQ10 and Healthy Hair Skin and Nails as one of our most highly rated and most popular reorder products. Circulation and Vein Support has literally taken on a life of its own for no other reason than it works so remarkably well. Its effectiveness should come as no surprise to anyone, since the benefits of its key ingredients have been proven by extensive clinical study and review. We are not talking about a few supportive scientific studies, but abundant, well-controlled, reliable clinical science. Our key ingredient has a history of effective use and has been recommended by physicians in Europe for more than half a century. Perhaps even more compelling than the science in proving the effectiveness of this product has been the remarkable consistency of the product’s reviews. This remarkable product has received an incredible 2,300 reviews, but even more astounding is that more than 1,900 are perfect 5-Star reviews! And well over 90% are positive reviews! While the reviews basically reiterate the same benefits that the science has established, they do so with far more passion and eloquence.

In short, if you have become a bit discouraged with the challenges that life has brought to the circulation in your legs, then I suspect that Circulation and Vein Support will greatly surprise you. This unique product is not a drug and it simply provides an exceptional opportunity to make a positive change in terms of the appearance of the veins in our legs, as well as the general swelling or discomfort that can occur in the feet, calves and ankles. With the epidemic of overweight and obesity in our country, we have also seen a dramatic increase in the rate of challenges, discomfort and other issues relating to the circulation in our lower extremities, such as varicose veins, spider veins, agitated, restless legs, etc. We all tend to assume this is just another unpleasant part of the aging process and that there is nothing we can do; however, there is something we can do and I am confident that Circulation and Vein Support can make a meaningful difference for you. My confidence is based not just upon the solid science, but also based upon the tens of thousands of individuals who have experienced the transformative benefits of this product – not to mention its thousands of reviews. The words “life changing” are frequently mentioned throughout the reviews, but also one frequently reads how “surprised and astonished” folks were by what they felt were “unexpected” benefits. That “surprise” seems to be the greatest obstacle to this product, since if we don’t “expect” benefits, we don’t bother trying the product in the first place. I understand that healthy skepticism, but unless we try something, we can never experience previously unexpected benefits. Of course, like all of my products, Circulation and Vein Support comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so there is truly nothing to lose and a great deal to gain. This weekend, I will discuss this unique product, its history and science in great detail on Saturday evening and throughout the day on Sunday.

One more thing, in keeping with my desire to create more opportunities for you to save (despite my less frequent shows on HSN), we have added a second Today’s Special. As usual, this second Today’s Special was by popular request. Above, I discussed the scientific importance of a High Protein Meal Replacement when it comes to weight loss and our second Today’s Special is an opportunity for folks to create and/or improve the quality of their own “home meal replacements.” Many of us like to supplement our smoothies, juices and breakfast cereals with additional protein to make them more nutritionally complete and more filling while also better supporting our weight loss or fitness goals. The best way to achieve these goals would be to use the purest, highest quality and highest potency protein powder, and our Ultimate Whey Protein Isolate is precisely that product. It is uniquely carbohydrate-free, sugar-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free and will not cause gas or stomach upset. It is without question, the purest, highest quality protein powder available anywhere. It is free of all added flavors and sweeteners. This weekend I will show you how its unsurpassed content of essential and branched chain amino acids makes it the highest quality protein available. It is unlike any other whey protein you can find and its texture allows it to mix easily, even with water, but it is best when added to your favorite juice or smoothie. It also goes perfectly with our Secure Meal Replacement if you would like to boost the protein level. In short, there is no more pure or higher quality protein powder that is also incredibly flexible and easy to use. It will also be at our best pricing ever as this will be its first time as a Today’s Special. The more you learn about this unique product, the more you appreciated its potential benefits to your health, fitness or weight loss regime. I look forward to sharing more this weekend.

These truly are two unique Today’s Specials and I can’t wait to discuss their benefits, science and features. We will be doing so as part of a Live Factory Remote, so you literally get to see where all your products are made. These are always my favorite shows, since it enables us to proudly show you how seriously, diligently and carefully we make all of your favorite products. This weekend we start off at 7:30 PM Eastern Time on Saturday for a brief 15-minute preview of both of these Today’s Specials for those of you who will not be up at midnight. For everyone else, I will see you a few hours later at 11 PM Eastern Time for a one-hour Variety Show followed by the first full Today’s Special airing at midnight. I will then be back at noon and 8 PM Eastern time to finish the Today’s Special shows. Finally, Monday I will again be live from my factory and joined by Adam for a special “take over” of the Monday Night Show. See you on Saturday evening live from our Henderson, Nevada Factory. Can’t wait! Best of Health. Andrew

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I really cannot believe that he would not have a multi vitamin as a TS in the beginning of the year.  Waiting for that.

Also, does anyone recall Glucosamine being a TS? 

I am new to the line, last year being my first year trying his products.  I take:

turmeric

egcg

resveratrol

B12

HHSN

marine collagen

phytoceramides

Thanks in advance.

Esteemed Contributor

Read Andrew's Discussion of both Today's Specials - Read Now

Watch Andrew Live on January 21, 22 & 23
Special ProCaps "Takeover" of Monday Night Show.