Highlighted
N/A

Aero Pilates - Which machine to buy?

I've been doing (inconsistantly) floor pilates for about five or six years. I started with the Winsor Pilates (Mari Winsor and Daisy Fuentes infomercial) and recently purchased a pilates DVD with resistance bands that simulate a reformer machine. Now it's time to step it up a big notch.

I finally have enough money to buy an Aero Pilates machine, and I'm not sure which one I should buy. I see machines with three, four and five cords. I see machines with and without risers for the cables. And some have free S&H right now, which makes the less expensive machines more expensive because those charge for S&H. Anyway, my brain is just a jumbled mess because I don't know where to start.

Would you please let me know if you have a machine, how you like it, do the risers and multiple cords matter? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View