Super Contributor
Had any one tried these meal replacement shake? Any success ? Thinking about trying it .
Honored Contributor

Re: 310 Nutrition

[ Edited ]

@GinzTonic wrote:
Had any one tried these meal replacement shake? Any success ? Thinking about trying it .

@GinzTonic

What is your definition of success, and for what purpose is "meal replacement shake"? I understand the "so called philosophy", but if you are wanting to maintain a certain weight, nutritious shakes can help because of replacing solids can get a lower scale reading, temporarily.

Never heard of it, but if it has natural nutritional ingredients, ane is not "a weight loss program"? Might be what you are looking for to maintain a given scale weight.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor
Looking to lose & maintain. Looking for ease & convenience of a meal replacement. I heard these are great to curb hunger. Do not know of anyone who has tried .
My definition of success is, accomplishment of a goal!
Honored Contributor

@GinzTonic wrote:
Looking to lose & maintain. Looking for ease & convenience of a meal replacement. I heard these are great to curb hunger. Do not know of anyone who has tried .
My definition of success is, accomplishment of a goal!

Do you have to buy this in a bulk size or can you spend a few $$$ to see if you like it? You might try putting this on the Community Chat Forum also, more people read that forum.

Glad you are goal oriented. With weight however that for many can be a moving accomplishment. Maintainence requires the same amount, if not more, effort for continuned success.

Hopefully someone has tried this and can answer your questions. 

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Kyle Richards from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills promotes these on her FB page.  That's about all I know.  LOL

Frequent Contributor

Saw quite a few products by this line at TjMaxx. Wanted to give the Matcha Latte a try but can't find any reviews. If you try it I'd like to know what you think.

Honored Contributor

I have a few friends who have tried other meal replacements shakes, including the kind you get on some expensive plan that you go on for months to lose weight quickly.

None of the people I know who have gone this route have kept the weight off because they didn't actually learn anything about portion control or nutrition, they just learned how to make and drink shakes.  I would recommend something else.

Super Contributor
Thanks , I'll check out TJ maxx-
And other options