WEN

New Contributor

I love both the fall apple spice and the tuscan pear, what happened to FAS, where did it go?   Why was it not available on the Q?

Respected Contributor

@MJO I'm not sure.  I think maybe they don't bring back some of the seasonals.  Maybe there is some on the bay for sale.  I still have mine; never used it.  I opened it, took a whiff, and hated the smell. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: where did FAS go???

[ Edited ]

It was not a secret that FAS would be retiring (going in the vault for a few years , I hope) along with Winter cranberry and Spring gardenia green tea.  I don't believe that there has been any mention of a Summer retiree to date.  Since there was such an outpouring from FAS fans Chaz said there may be one more opportunity (Oct shows) to stock.   keep your eyes open for it this visit hopefully.  In the past when seasonals went in the vault they returned the third year.

Respected Contributor

It's still available on Chaz's own website although that's obviously more expensive.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

It was not a secret that FAS would be retiring (going in the vault for a few years , I hope) along with Winter cranberry and Spring gardenia green tea.  I don't believe that there has been any mention of a Summer retiree to date.  Since there was such an outpouring from FAS fans Chaz said there may be one more opportunity (Oct shows) to stock.   keep your eyes open for it this visit hopefully.  In the past when seasonals went in the vault they returned the third year.

@ANewHue

Yep, it was announced quite a while ago.  There was a bit of it available this visit, but it went quickly!  As per Dooter's quote earlier there may be some available next visit, but I'd guess it will be very limited.  

OP, if you see it here, best to grab quickly!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: where did FAS go???

[ Edited ]

It's all in my storage closet. What's your point? 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

It's all in my storage closet. What's your point? 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

lol @SurferWife. You don't have it ALL the other half is in my basement😊