WEN

Trusted Contributor

wen - new CC coming in Feb :)

On one of today's periscopes Chaz mentioned a new CC is coming in February.....wait for it.....Pink Jasmine Peony! I smelled a sample months ago and its fantastic! I cannot wait for the launch!!! 

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

Re: wen - new CC coming in Feb :)

Wow @bruingirlthat's sounds wonderful, you just woke me up from the snowstorm. Lol But February? Is it going to be a core?

Honored Contributor

GET. OUT.OF. TOWN.!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more about it. I hope upon hope it has honey complex in it!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Wow @bruingirlthat's sounds wonderful, you just woke me up from the snowstorm. Lol But February? Is it going to be a core?

I'm just saying the scent name. I will let Chaz reveal the details in February Smiley Happy  

hope you understand Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

GET. OUT.OF. TOWN.!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more about it. I hope upon hope it has honey complex in it!!!!

LOL HD , I had the same reaction.  Jasmine Peony,  woohoo.  Someone's been busy.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

LOL!!!! so now we have this to look forward to for the wen shows Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

LOL HD , I had the same reaction.  Jasmine Peony,  woohoo.  Someone's been busy.

that was my reaction months ago....and I've kept my lips sealed until Chaz spilled the beans today.....I was like "hooray I can talk about it now!!!!" 

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

Can't wait Heart I know I'm gonna get it Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks @bruingirl for letting us know Heart February is almost here YAY Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@bruingirl well so happy you shared with. OH my gosh can't wait to watch the shows and hear more about it. You are so lucky you got to sniff it already. I bet it is wonderful. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bruingirl well so happy you shared with. OH my gosh can't wait to watch the shows and hear more about it. You are so lucky you got to sniff it already. I bet it is wonderful. Heart

yes, I've had a few whiffs of it and I'm in love.  The only thng I haven't seen is the creative....I'm betting its gorgeous though. 

live....laugh....love