WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: wen - My review of Pink Jasmine Peony CC

What's FTC?? TIA!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

What's FTC?? TIA!

@sonechko, it's Finishing Treatment Creme and is only available in Pomegranate.

It's worked well for some folks, but not so much for a number of others (I've never been able to get it to work for me). 

QVC periodically carries it.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Got it! Thanks @bebe777! I think, I've seen it on ebay.... hmmmmmm. I wonder if I need to get it to whip a "cocktail" finish for my hair, like Chaz and bunch of you guys are doing. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

Okay, I must have been sleeping the last few weeks.  Saw the bottle of the new CC just a few days ago (just by chance) on the main page and clicked on it to see the orders would ship on the 20th.  I did see a thread about it is the last few days. So how did I miss the news on this?  And, how did anyone get it already to try it and then write a review?  I have a wealth of CCs and thought I checked for news every day, but obviously missed the whole thing.  I do not go onto Facebook, so maybe that is where you all found out about it?  Thanks.

@kjae No, I don't do facebook or social media either but the nice WEN ladies post all that information on these forums. That is how I know about all the up and coming things. There have been a few threads about this over the past week or so.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bruingirl thank you!!! Sounds perfect!

@HappyDaze you're welcome....amd I didn't detect any vanilla Smiley Wink

@bruingirl 

to my ears!!

Esteemed Contributor

Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone heard if any of the other products will be available, or will it just be the CC?

Trusted Contributor

@Jeannie29 just a CC is available. 

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

Yeah, I tried that.  I saw him do a demo on a show.  It was a pea size of the finishing creme and 2 pumps of the gloss and he did 10 spritzes of the volumizer.  You're right.  Must be when all done blow drying.  Mix that in palms and apply to mid shaft and ends and smooth fly aways on top.   It made incredible shine and bounce that lasted even the next day and my scalp is extremely oily.  I assume that's what you said in your post.  I thought it's a great idea.  You're lucky to have tried the new Peony one.   It sounds amazing.  I found what lasted in my hair as far as scent was the coconut lime mousse.  That really was pronounced, the smell.  It was great.  I hope he makes a matching stylng creme and I'll bet everyone else does too!

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

What's FTC?? TIA!

@sonechko, it's Finishing Treatment Creme and is only available in Pomegranate.

It's worked well for some folks, but not so much for a number of others (I've never been able to get it to work for me). 

QVC periodically carries it.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

The FTC works great for me. Once my hair is dry I'll usually add a little (you don't need much).