WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: wen - My review of Pink Jasmine Peony CC

Thanks ,Bruingirl for your review.  I have peonies in my garden and every year  I enjoy their fragrance for a few weeks. I hope we receive it in time to sample it and order more. 

Trusted Contributor

@bruingirl, thank you, I'm ordering mine now😍!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

this post makes no sense here on  someone's review of a product - please let the post be what it is. Not necessary to link to the product on every post

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@a WEN Angel wrote:

this post makes no sense here on anothers someone's review of a product - please let the post be what it is. Not necessary to link to the product on every post

Hi happywenner, I thought it would be useful to let folks know about other reviews of Pink Jasmine Peony in this thread. 

-- bebe

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks @bruingirl!!!!HeartHeartHeart

"a light, soft floral...wasn't overpowering", is it as light as Spring Gardenia Green Tea? Or is just a little bit more pronounced floral fragrance? Which flower do you smell the most? Jasmin? Peony?

Do tell! I know, it's difficult on one try, but still - tell what you remember! Smiley Happy

@sonechko I would say a bit lighter than SGGT and definitely a more pronounced floral....to my nose it's a floral fragrance there isn't anything to cut or temper the floral notes. In SGGT the cuts the gardenia notes.  Hope that makes sense. oh boy! i'm not sure which flower I smell more...my nose isn't that sophisticated Smiley Embarassed

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bruingirl thank you!!! Sounds perfect!

@HappyDaze you're welcome....amd I didn't detect any vanilla Smiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
Thanks @bruingirl for the review! It sounds very tempting.

@Diva1Donna you're welcome!

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@bruingirl - thanks for the feeback - I was on the fence until I read your report - Now, off to order!!! 

woohoo! enjoy!!!!

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

Thanks ,Bruingirl for your review.  I have peonies in my garden and every year  I enjoy their fragrance for a few weeks. I hope we receive it in time to sample it and order more. 

@lrmuffin you're welcome!

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks @bruingirl!!!!HeartHeartHeart

"a light, soft floral...wasn't overpowering", is it as light as Spring Gardenia Green Tea? Or is just a little bit more pronounced floral fragrance? Which flower do you smell the most? Jasmin? Peony?

Do tell! I know, it's difficult on one try, but still - tell what you remember! Smiley Happy

@sonechko I would say a bit lighter than SGGT and definitely a more pronounced floral....to my nose it's a floral fragrance there isn't anything to cut or temper the floral notes. In SGGT the cuts the gardenia notes.  Hope that makes sense. oh boy! i'm not sure which flower I smell more...my nose isn't that sophisticated Smiley Embarassed

Woman LOL My nose nowhere near THAT sophisticated either, @bruingirl!

BUT my BRAIN wants to know! I was hoping - someone will tell me, because I can't discern, understand, cuts or temper in those scent notes! I am only capable of knowing - if i like it or not. Cat Happy

Still - thanks a million @bruingirl!!!