WEN

Trusted Contributor

wen - My review of Pink Jasmine Peony CC

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,

I cleansed this morning with PJP!!! Loved it! It bloomed nicely in the shower...it remained a light, soft floral...wasn't overpowering. I used TT on scalp and PJP on ends for 1st and 2nd cleanse. PJP as leave-in, TT SC and Fig mousse. After my blow out I applied the finishing cocktail of Pom FTC, SAM GS & POM VTS....I swear I can still smell PJP in my hair. My hair is normal...not dry or oily...that being said PJP gave me moisture my hair needed. My first blow out on a fresh cut is rocking if I say so myself Smiley Wink

The scent is definitely lingering on my hair and it smells wonderful. I need to buy another bottle or two....It smells so good!!! Now I need to start campaigning Chaz for a matching RTM and Oil!!

I'm officially in love with this new scent.  

bruingirl

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

awesome!! Heart

I feel in love at the sneak peek and now, can not wait for mine to ship!!!!!!Woman LOL

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Re: wen - My review of Pink Jasmine Peony CC

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl

Oh, that's wonderful news! I definitely will get more than I already ordered, based upon your review. Thanks so much for the details. I know I will love it!

Honored Contributor

@bruingirl thank you!!! Sounds perfect!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @bruingirl!!!!HeartHeartHeart

"a light, soft floral...wasn't overpowering", is it as light as Spring Gardenia Green Tea? Or is just a little bit more pronounced floral fragrance? Which flower do you smell the most? Jasmin? Peony?

Do tell! I know, it's difficult on one try, but still - tell what you remember! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bruingirl - Thank you!
Love sweet surprises!!
Valued Contributor

Thanks @bruingirl for the review! It sounds very tempting.
Honored Contributor

If you go to QVC's WEN by Chaz Dean 32 oz. Pink Jasmine Peony Cleansing Cond. product page, you can read more reviews for the Pink Jasmine Peony (PJP). Right now there is one 5-star review for it.

Since the QVC orders won't ship until February 20th, most of us won't be able to share our thoughts on it until the end of this month. But, hopefully, people who bought it at Chaz's salon might post their reviews of it sooner than that. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

New
QVC Price: $58.00    Featured Price: $52.74
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___
Esteemed Contributor

@bruingirl - thanks for the feeback - I was on the fence until I read your report - Now, off to order!!! 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@bruingirl - thanks for the feeback - I was on the fence until I read your report - Now, off to order!!! 

Hi @riley1, it's good to see you around here. I hope your new year is off to a great start!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy