WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: wen - February Chat 2016

@Suz585 wrote:

@Hilary77enjoy the pampering!!

Thanks @Suz585! Too bad I'm not going to Chaz's salon. Thanks for sharing your salon experience with us. I bet that is something you will never forget. I would probably be so star struck, I wouldn't even know how to talk, lol. I will try to post a profile pic soon. Have a Wenderful day!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Me too.  I agree.  I'm sorry I started that threat about Wen not going anywhere but I got so angry when that whole bogus law suite was coming to a head.  I don't engage them anymore either.  They only want to lash out.  I see posts on Wen face book and they all hate Guthy Renker and then they proceed to say oh, my hair fell out too.  I think they should stay focused on whom they are angry at.  My husband says it is probably his competitors doing this too.  That's why in one of their hate threads I said let's all just ignore this and it will go away.  It was either Bruingirl or Bebe777 that said is this really how we want to spend our time and I totally agreed.  Let's all just ignore the haters.  The Wen people are so sweet, they try to help chronic complainers but they really don't want help the just want to hurt.  Chaz is so loving and made us all so happy with his wonderful things he made, it hurt me a lot to see this kind of thing.  Anyway, you're right.  Let's not feed into it.  They'll eventually get board and go away.

Respected Contributor

That's not even a dog.  That is a Sphinx cat and it's a pedigree cat.  I know, I'm a cat person and they are supposed to have no hair.  I think it's terrible and I got so angry at the haters but I don't feed into it anymore.  I want to talk with people who really love and enjoy Wen and yes, I get over zealous and thought that the Wen Men went live but I tried to tell everyone it's not live but will be soon I think because the picturers are there on his site.  I made a thread that I made a boo boo.  I like to see how others enjoy Wen and to see that kind of hate makes me angry.  Chaz is so loving and kind and does not deserve that.  I know he does not need me to defend him but I say let's just ignore the haters, they'll get bored and move on.  I like the post someone made about how when the Wen shows are soon to air, someone will post that if you bring Wen into your home the pipes will explode and the walls will fall down but ignore it.  It discredits the haters, which is good.  Wen is the most gentle thing.  I love it and enjoy it immensely.  It's not hard to find any site I think.  Let's just ignore them, they'll cut it out.  Bebe and Bruingirl give us tons of info and let us know things.  Others post about their experiences and how they use Wen in their own way, I like that.  How they can't wait until something becomes available...stuff like that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not going to be around to respond to this, and I hope you'll excuse that. I want to say that one thing I have always appreciated about the WEN sub-forum is that we respect one another's point of view, and where another WENNER is feeling-wise that day.

So, I hope that if one of us WENNERS reaches 'break point' with a hater and responds, in kind, our WEN friends will respect where we are comming from.  There's no requirement to join in, or heart, or 'correct' a fellow WEN poster, just move on.  I've  had my hand smacked for responding to haters by fellow posters here on the WEN forum who turned around and did the same thing themselves the next, or a few days later.  It happens - eventually it gets to be enough, eventually we all respond to the junk.  We all have our own tolerance levels. No need to correct a friend for stating his/her feelings.

Many of us are free spirits, some have crazy senses of humor, we have widly different life-styles, and some have a wicked repartee, please let's not try to turn ourselves, or one another into a group of Miss. Manners-clones.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777. So funny I'm getting in trouble with periscope.  EVERY time I turn on my Ip AD a second later Chaz comes on live.  Yesterday it happened like 5 or 6 times and my DH is giving me "the look".  I must have esp or something,  it's SO funny,  my girlfriend was hysterical Yesterday,  I'll never get to the salon if this keeps happening, lol

Super Contributor

The 12oz replenishing mists are offered twice a year, correct?

I noticed there's some left, but I was kind of hoping to pick up a POM at some point. I keep mulling over picking up 613 as well and then it sells out before I can make up my mind.

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I'm not going to be around to respond to this, and I hope you'll excust that. I want to say that one thing I have always appreciated about the WEN sub-forum is that we respect one another's point of view, and where a person is feeling-wise that day.

So, I hope that if one of us reaches 'break point' with a hater and responds, in kind, we can respect where they are.  There's no requirement to join in, or heart, or 'correct', just move on.  I've  had my hand smacked by posters here who turned around and did the same thing themselves the next, or a few days later.  It happens - eventually it gets to be enough.  We all have our own tolerance levels.

Many of us are free spirits, some have crazy senses of humor, we have widly different life-styles, and many have a wicked repartee, please let's not turn into a group of Miss. Manners-clones.

Cat Happy @Drythe!  I also think, there is nothing wrong with responding respectfully, and counter those very illogical points, where poster is striving to put Wen down at any cost.

Also, it's okay to point out, that our experience with a product is in fact quite different from what is being said. Especially, if they post on our WEN sub-forum. These people are perfectly aware - people here love and discuss this product.

They seem just not "simply go away", if "ignored", but rather stay as a last post on the thread, inviting other haters to join in and without a risk to themselves of being retorted.

When a respectful and logical response is posted, it seems to calm a hater down a little, at least for awhile, or continue to respond further with same absence of logic and/or respect for Wenners. And this behavior is translucent and obvious to anyone, who reads their posts. 

I always think, of those newbies, who may read this, and react to this, not knowing all the truth. So, I think there is nothing wrong to respond with a different point of view. As long as we are still respectful and keep our emotions under the lid.

When I was curious about Wen and went to google it on the Internet, I found a lot of carp, but it did not ring the bell of total "truth" to me.

But, I was lucky, I was able to discern the logic and energy between the strokes, and went to purchase my first 32 oz bottle of FTP and 613 anyway.

Boy, am I glad I did! My hair went crazy at first using Wen, but I knew I was onto something really-really good. I am so glad I found Wen, did not listen to Wen haters, and now using it with such huge success for my hair.

HeartHeartHeart WEN!

Super Contributor

Possibly people are missing the whole point of the links "My Favorite Brand" - "Wen".

They must think it actually says "My Favorite Brand to Bash".

"ooops how did I end up here?!!"

Woman Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Lol @RipleyGirl! Cat Happy Do not give them the idea, they are full of it as is! Woman LOL You never know - they might just start one. And I am almost sure, it will be only one specific product line only - their favorite one! Heart

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Just popping in to say hello! Another wild week, and more to do tonight, but thinking about you ladies! I've been EXPERIMENTING WITH MIXING so I will have to share my results at some point. Summary version: mixing works! The crowd's reaction: duh!  @bebe777 what have you done to my purist heart? Smiley Tongue

Hi @yisbuff2, I've been away for the past five days just chilling out and having a good time. lol, I just took my Wen travel kit with me so I haven't been experimenting.

lol, I'm glad to hear that mixing works!!! Smiley Happy I read about some of your mixing in another thread about the styling cremes and the moussie moo mixtures. have you done any other wexperiments this past week? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy