WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: wen - February Chat 2016

Let's not feed the beast on this thread too, ladies. The haters already post enough kwap like that so we certainly don't need to help them.

Honored Contributor

Awww darn it, @HappyDaze, that's no fun... but you make a good point. *s*

Trusted Contributor

Just popping in to say hello! Another wild week, and more to do tonight, but thinking about you ladies! I've been EXPERIMENTING WITH MIXING so I will have to share my results at some point. Summary version: mixing works! The crowd's reaction: duh!  @bebe777 what have you done to my purist heart? Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

8853e6cb4d8b215446cfa11726c701a0.jpg

Woman LOLI think I'll make this pic to be my signature line on the battle posts!

But @bebe777 that lady whose post @RipleyGirl quoted - "My dog's going to go bald!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!", surely has a dog with much higher pedigree, than those matts from Westminster Kennel Club, would not you think?

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Awww darn it, @HappyDaze, that's no fun... but you make a good point. *s*

Awww, @bebe777, not trying to be a buzz kill, just don't want to attract more negativity. Heart And I actually think that hairless cat is super cute, honesty. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko, I noticed the exact same post in the beauty forum as well. I always wonder how some new folks find our very secluded forum so darned quickly. *g*

@bebe777, we are not that secluded... only the gamer's forum is actually secluded. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko, lol, and it's even easier to find us when brand new folks already know where we are. *s*

Our shiny Wen hair is like a beacon to them!

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@World Traveler You are going to have the best day at the salon! Enjoy every moment!

@Suz585 I hope not, but remember he usually leaves a week before and has meetings during the week, plus does the models' and hosts' hair. So it is down to which day he flies out and I can't remember when he Periscopes that whether he waits to leave until Sunday.

@Kjelle Guess we will have to wait and see. I believe Chaz usually flies out to PA on Wednesdays.  Then he does the models hair for a day or two, then the TSV on Saturday, right?

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

Didn't say anything earlier about my visit to Chaz in March because his staff cautioned that they may have to reschedule, depending upon any last-minute QVC schedule he may get. So was going to wait until it got closer. I'm now scheduled for Saturday, March 12, 10:00am (PST) so from what you say about March 19, I should still be good for seeing him on the 12th.

@World Traveler You are going to have the best day at the salon! Enjoy every moment!

@Suz585 Oh, I know! It will be awesome. He won't have as much hair to work with as he did with you, and I don't color my hair. There definitely will not be any shots of me jumping up and down, swinging left to right, etc. Not enough hair to do that! LOL  I'll probably be in and out in less than an hour! 

@World Traveler I doubt you could be out in less than hour! Figure, consultation, before pictures, wash, ReMoist maybe?, cut, blow dry, after pics, and budget time for asking questions, petting the Angels, walking the grounds and shopping in the retail bungalow. Sounds like it could be an afternoon!!!! Oh what fun! I hope some of the appointment gets periscoped. I'd like to "meet" you! Enjoy every moment, his staff is great! 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@Suz585 I hope not, but remember he usually leaves a week before and has meetings during the week, plus does the models' and hosts' hair. So it is down to which day he flies out and I can't remember when he Periscopes that whether he waits to leave until Sunday.

@Kjelle Guess we will have to wait and see. I believe Chaz usually flies out to PA on Wednesdays.  Then he does the models hair for a day or two, then the TSV on Saturday, right?

@Suz585 For some reason I thought he was for a week prior. You could have right though. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012