WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: wen - February Chat 2016

Oh Yeah @bebe777! "brand new folks"especially. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wenners!

Well, Fig, SAM and Jojoba have officially quit my hair.  These three have been my staples for a few years.

I'm down to 613, FTP, TT and RM.  I think and hope they will suffice in rotation.

My other formulas: WWC, CA, SHP, and OO are still up in the air ( and these are 16 ounce bottles).

The Jojoba and OO (Olive Oil) are Hair One formulas that my hair used to love.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Hi Wenners!

Well, Fig, SAM and Jojoba have officially quit my hair.  These three have been my staples for a few years.

I'm down to 613, FTP, TT and RM.  I think and hope they will suffice in rotation.

My other formulas: WWC, CA, SHP, and OO are still up in the air ( and these are 16 ounce bottles).

@HonnyBrown what does this mean?

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:
Yep, just stirring the pot. I'm refusing to engage in any of those threads.

yep, spending all their time trying to find every negative post in order to post on it, even old ones. Oh no, that doesn't seem suspect at all, lol. I am pretty sure it is someone we are already familar with. Smiley Wink

My favorite post is still the one that went along the lines of "OMG I've used Chaz's pet formula. My dog's going to go bald!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Valued Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Hi Wenners!

@HonnyBrown Sorry to hear some of your staples stopped working for you. My hair revolted against SAM a long time ago and I can only handle FIG sparingly on my ends. I absolutely love FTP, at least that is a good one to be left with. I hope you can find something else to put in your rotation soon that may work for you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

yep, spending all their time trying to find every negative post in order to post on it, even old ones. Oh no, that doesn't seem suspect at all, lol. I am pretty sure it is someone we are already familar with. Smiley Wink

My favorite post is still the one that went along the lines of "OMG I've used Chaz's pet formula. My dog's going to go bald!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Woman LOLWoman LOLSmiley LOL  This is the Top of "Wen is Bad" lines! Woman LOL

But my favorite still is - "My plumber does not want me to use Wen". Classic.

Esteemed Contributor

Is it September when the BGT gallons are available with 613 and MIF?

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Is it September when the BGT gallons are available with 613 and MIF?

Hi beaches ( @ANewHue), this past fall is either the second or third time that 613 has been available (I think it was the third time, I think). Last fall the 613 gallons were available from mid-September through end of October. Then Chaz made the 613 gallons available again for the last few weeks in November. 

This year was the first time that the two Restoratives gallons -- Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) -- were available along with the 613 gallons. I think that they weer available around September 19th and then through the end of October, or when they sold out. I think that MIF sold out somewhere around October 10th and BGT sold out about a week before the end of October. The 613 gallons were available through the end of October.

Chaz mentioned that he had a tough time convincing QVC to offer the BGT and MIF gallons. He also has mentioned that the timetable might be different for them next year (assuming QVC allows them to be offered again).

Since he hasn't mentioned any change up regarding the 613 gallon offering, I tend to think that it will be offered in fall 2016 again. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @bebe777. Yes you're right this will be the third year for 613.  I ad de red two gallons when BGT was first offered.  I asked because I used BGT today after a brief hiatus and I forgot how much I love it.  I have one gallon left so hopefully that will get me to September,  maybe it will be part of the March TS as it has been in the past.  My DD used 4 of my 32 oz. and now I'm regretting that decision. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

Woman LOLWoman LOLSmiley LOL  This is the Top of "Wen is Bad" lines! Woman LOL

But my favorite still is - "My plumber does not want me to use Wen". Classic.

@RipleyGirl and @sonechko, I have no doubt that this will be used as exhibit A...

showing the effect that Wen has on hairless cats. Smiley Wink

And clearly the Westminster Kennel Club isn't worried, since Wen is one of their Official Sponsors at their show this month (which is scheduled just before Chaz's next visit to QVC)....

2015 Show Sponsors - Westminster Kennel Club

www.westminsterkennelclub.org/.../...

Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
Born in his salon, Chaz Dean's WEN product line grew out the passion Chaz had for creating beautiful hair. He revolutionized the hair industry, and now he has ...

___