live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

Re: wen - February Chat 2016

can not wait!!

I did the pre-order on the PJP!!!!!! love this one!! Heart

#IamTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I pre-ordered the PJP, too...can't wait to find out what it smells like! I'm on a no-buy unless I'm running out of something with WEN right now, but AM allowing myself a 32 oz. of my favorite seasonal per season--if PJP is really good, I'll just skip the SHL I was planning to buy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am waiting for the show to buy mine. No sense in pre-ordering since they aren't shipping out until the 20th anyway.  I really am excited for this one. And here I thought I was going to have to wait until Summer for my beloved (SHP) to come back and Spring for SHL. Sneaky little Chaz! He really kept us in the dark about this little surprise!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm hoping that Chaz will have some sort of special configuration for Pink Jasmine Peony (PJP)  during his visit, lol, because I always look for special offers. Smiley Happy

________ 

New
QVC Price: $58.00    Featured Price: $52.74
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

And from Wen Dooters (courtesy of bruingirl)... 

from Dooter FB page:

32 oz, Soy protein, Pink Jasmine Peony (bottle with gorgeous label) and IF you follow Chaz on Periscope you've seen it. If you don't, you should.... IF you are on advance emails from QVC, you will be getting one so you can purchase 2/1. If you aren't, you should. Just saying here....... It's beautiful, it's same treatment base as Seasonal's, it's AHHHHMMMAAAZZZIIING and I could be getting in trouble but hey, tomorrow I'll deal with it because I have the day off to hang out on my iPad. Big storm coming. Worked my butt off today.  

___

Photo shared courtesy of Brdwygurl, with info about future plans for Pink Jasmine Peony Cleansing Conditioner...

Hi @bebe777 and all my wen friends Heart   Someone just posted this on Facebook such a pretty bottle!  

image.jpg

___

Pink Jasmine Peony Cleansing Conditioner - ingredients 

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Jasmine Flower Extract, Peony Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Lavender Extract, Green Tea Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Seaweed Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), Palmitoyl Tripeptide­1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide­7, L­Valine, L­Threonine, L­Proline, L­Isoleucine, L­Phenylaline, L­Histidine, L­Alanine, L­Serine, L­Arginine, L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Polysorbate­60, Polysorbate­20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance. 

Information Provided by WEN​®

_________

Esteemed Contributor

Happy February girls and @bruingirl thanks for starting off the month.  Just got done unpacking all my FAS and of course had to make room for it.  I managed to clear out two boxes.   Lots of new things fo look forward to, PJP, thanks to @bebe777. I can now access the Wen periscope.  If that's not enough it's my Wenniversary this month and that's very special to me.  Wow,  cannot believe that it's been almost 9 years that I took that first whiff of tea tree lol.  My life was changed forever!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered it too. Since it is a limited edition, I don't want to take the chance it sells out before I can get my hands on it, or have to go on back order due to high demand. Like someone said in another thread, it seems like they end up shipping the advance orders earlier than they say they will. Hopefully, that is true and I can see if I want more than one before he presents it.

Like @bebe777 I would like to have it in some kind of combination with other products (maybe a comb, etc.). But I think any configuration with something else would have been the one that would be shown in this debut, instead of just the 32 oz. So I'm thinking it will remain a stand alone product this time around.

Maybe later on in the year it will be shown in combination with something else. I'll suggest it when he cuts my hair next month. I'll tell him @bebe777 has a special request for that! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WorldTraveler wrote:

I ordered it too. Since it is a limited edition, I don't want to take the chance it sells out before I can get my hands on it, or have to go on back order due to high demand. Like someone said in another thread, it seems like they end up shipping the advance orders earlier than they say they will. Hopefully, that is true and I can see if I want more than one before he presents it.

Like @bebe777 I would like to have it in some kind of combination with other products (maybe a comb, etc.). But I think any configuration with something else would have been the one that would be shown in this debut, instead of just the 32 oz. So I'm thinking it will remain a stand alone product this time around.

Maybe later on in the year it will be shown in combination with something else. I'll suggest it when he cuts my hair next month. I'll tell him @bebe777 has a special request for that! 

@World Traveler, it's really good to see you around again. I was a bit concerned because I hadn't seen you around here since November (I think). Smiley Happy

I hope all is well with you (maybe you've been on a wenderful world traveling expedition *s*), and that your new year is off to a great start. 

About Chaz... lol, you tease!!! Smiley Happy Congrats on your upcoming March visit!!! Chaz's March TSV is going to be on March 19 (there's a lot of 3/19 speculation *s), so hopefully your visit to Chaz's salon works around that timetable. 

@Suz585 from the Wen forum just had Chaz color and cut her this past saturday (and Chaz made her look even more amazing than she already was *s*). -- Since this is your first post to the forum in a few months, I didn't know if you knew about her trip. The periscope videos are unfortunately gone, but these are the two threads where she talked about her visit: 

* Suz585's thread: Bucket List 

Wen - periscope - Chaz's latest video streams 

Andrew just had his TS specials a few weeks back, but he'll be back on HSN in March. 

Welcome Back!!! Yay!!! Smiley Happy 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. lol, thank you for bringing my special request to Chaz's attention!! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Happy February girls and @bruingirl thanks for starting off the month.  Just got done unpacking all my FAS and of course had to make room for it.  I managed to clear out two boxes.   Lots of new things fo look forward to, PJP, thanks to @bebe777. I can now access the Wen periscope.  If that's not enough it's my Wenniversary this month and that's very special to me.  Wow,  cannot believe that it's been almost 9 years that I took that first whiff of tea tree lol.  My life was changed forever!

you're welcome @ANewHue I think you will love PJP!!! I'm loving the scent....going to cleanse with it tomorrow. 

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue, I'm so glad that you are finally able to access periscope!!! Yay!!! 

lol, I had no idea that you had been a Wen girl for so long!!! I'm sooo envious. Back in 2006 it was either Ojon or Wen, and I took months (and lots of shows) before I cautiously chose Ojon... but I kept watching Chaz's shows and reading the QVC beauty board for Wen info... lol, for another 3-4 years before I finally jumped on the Deember TSV value. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy