WEN

Honored Contributor

share your shipping delay issues re: South Carolina warehouse long "in process" times

[ Edited ]

I just started a thread on the Shipping delays at South Carolina warehouse - long "in process" times in the Suggestion Box forum.

The Suggestion Box forum seems to be the place to let QVC know about our issues, so please feel free to add your comments... lol, or vent there. Smiley Happy

Maybe if the thread gets enough momentum, then QVC corporate will take a look at what's going on in their Bermuda Triangle.

And I'd recommend hearting all the posts there. Hearting seems to be another way of getting the moderators' attention in that forum. lol, that's part of how we got our very own Wen forum. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: share your shipping delay issues re: South Carolina warehouse long "in process" times

Thanks Bebe, headed over, I can't beleive how bad it has gotten, at least to Az....

Regular Contributor

Re: share your shipping delay issues re: South Carolina warehouse long "in process" times

I wanted to provide everyone with an update of sorts.  I posted on another thread that I ordered the MIF OTO on 9/5.  The tracking link provided with the order showed activity on 9/7 with my order in the dreaded Florence, SC.  The EDD was 9/10.  I still haven't received the order.  Today I called QVC CS.  They could not have been nicer.  The lady I spoke with checked the order number and verified that the order is still showing in SC.  She couldn't state whether or not the item was still physically in SC or if it was on its way to me in Alabama.  She offered to send me a "replacement" item or cancel the item.  I opted to receive the replacement item (same oto at oto price).  My EDD is 9/18.  I really want to try the MIF oil so there was no way I would cancel the order.  I find it interesting that my new EDD is 9/18, I assume it is not coming from SC.  I share all this to encourage everyone waiting on orders to contact CS.  Perhaps the overall SC shipping problem could be improved if enough of us receive "replacement" orders.  I hope everyone receives their packages soon!!

Honored Contributor

@CoCo87 wrote:

I wanted to provide everyone with an update of sorts.  I posted on another thread that I ordered the MIF OTO on 9/5.  The tracking link provided with the order showed activity on 9/7 with my order in the dreaded Florence, SC.  The EDD was 9/10.  I still haven't received the order.  Today I called QVC CS.  They could not have been nicer.  The lady I spoke with checked the order number and verified that the order is still showing in SC.  She couldn't state whether or not the item was still physically in SC or if it was on its way to me in Alabama.  She offered to send me a "replacement" item or cancel the item.  I opted to receive the replacement item (same oto at oto price).  My EDD is 9/18.  I really want to try the MIF oil so there was no way I would cancel the order.  I find it interesting that my new EDD is 9/18, I assume it is not coming from SC.  I share all this to encourage everyone waiting on orders to contact CS.  Perhaps the overall SC shipping problem could be improved if enough of us receive "replacement" orders.  I hope everyone receives their packages soon!!

@CoCo87 lol, now that's a truly brilliant idea!!! Smiley Happy That's something that QVC corporate would take note of. Smiley Wink

I'm glad to hear that your replacement shipment in on it's way!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hearted all around and posted!

Respected Contributor

Maybe QVC has paid attention to the SC warehouse complaints. My BGT gallon is shipping from NC so it should arrive a lot faster!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Considering the horrible accident that happened there last November, I guess it's good they are taking their time and being safe.  I thought they might shut down the warehouse after that employee died on the job.  Here is a link to an article about the accident which occurred there less than a year ago:

http://wbtw.com/2014/11/28/florence-county-woman-dies-after-forklift-fall-at-qvc/

Frequent Contributor

I'm still waiting for most of my items that were ordered on 9/5.  A couple of them are scheduled to be delivered on Monday by UPS.  I still can't believe that the TT remoist mask that I ordered a little after midnight is somehow on backorder.

Yes, I've called customer service and complained.  They told me to give it a few more days.

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Trusted Contributor

Oh my gosh @wildcat fan! I had no idea. Worker safety is alwyas the most important thing.

Honored Contributor

@Lacey Skye wrote:

I'm still waiting for most of my items that were ordered on 9/5.  A couple of them are scheduled to be delivered on Monday by UPS.  I still can't believe that the TT remoist mask that I ordered a little after midnight is somehow on backorder.

Yes, I've called customer service and complained.  They told me to give it a few more days.

@Lacey Skye I'm sorry to hear that your  products were delayed. I'm glad you called CS and told them about it. Unless they hear back from us, they won't know how bad it really it. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy