WEN

Frequent Contributor

"wow, your hair feels better and better"

Funny story I've been meaning to share ---

I've been going to an Aveda salon for twenty years.  And used Aveda products a lot.  My hair is thick and course with waves.  About five stylists are my "team" and we've become friends.  (one even worked for me part time).

Confession:  for many years I  used WEN as a conditioner.  Styling products here and there.  But always with other, traditional products.

In spring, I changed to using WEN 100% exclusively.  Since then, when I go for a haircut, the gals  say "wow, your hair feels so soft.  it feels better and better every month."  Then I say, "yeah, it's because i'm using WEN and only WEN."  Their response:

"oh."

Now, because we are close and open with each other, the "oh"  is  followed by, "I guess it really does work."

Rock on, I say!

Respected Contributor

Re: "wow, your hair feels better and better"

Great story @LucysMommy !

I've gone to a Paul Mitchell salon for many years...the owner is my stylist. I've never used PM products...honestly, I don't like the way my hair feels after she uses them on me--a little dry and crunchy. She's always told me I had "good" hair, but since I started using Wen about 3 years ago she tells me every visit how "beautiful" my hair is. She's never asked what I use...and I've never mentioned it!

Trusted Contributor

I am a WEN user for about 7 years.  I have had the same stylist for 25+ years and she has tried to help me with numerous hair problems caused by health issues and required meds.  She and the ladies in the salon are always amazed by my hair when I come in.  Now I only get it trimmed about every 10 or 12 weeks just to give it shape and cut off about 4".   It is down to my shoulder blades.   I have always had baby fine straight hair which required regular perms to have any style.  Since WEN my hair is healthy and grows.  She no longer gives me perms as they are harsh on anyone's hair, especially for those on strong meds.  I am 71 and I get many compliments for my hair.  I even got asked for ID this summer when I asked for a senior citizen discount.  It is always fun at most any age to have your age questioned.  I love and gift the WEN products.

Esteemed Contributor

Great stories ladies.....you just can't argue with results.  I'm the same been using almost 10 years now  and I actually turned my stylist of 20 years on to wen,  every time I go to the salon I get compliments from other customers.  I always bring all my Wen and put it right on her station.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm amazed with the volume, bounce, and shine of my hair since switching to WEN @ 4 years ago. 

My my stylist of > 20 years says my hair is the best he's ever seen it.  It grows so fast I can't believe it - I was never able to grow long hair before WEN.

Wearing it in a chin length bob for summer, but before I had it cut it was past my bra line!  Me with long hair!  

THANK YOU CHAZ DEAN !  Heart

#IAmTeamWEN

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Love all these success stories! I just went in for a trim and my stylist was amazing that my ends were pretty much fine. I got a bit trimmed off to shape my hair, but I didn't need to lose any meaningful length. My hair grows quickly and long now as well. Yay Wen!

Esteemed Contributor

What a great thread! Thank you, Ladies, I really enjoyed reading these posts! Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

My story continues.....

went to get my color yesterday. I no longer go to Aveda for a number of reasons including wanting a holistic color.

So the stylist is beginning to dry my hair and she asks me if i use their products.  I say "no".  She asks, "what do you use?"  Me, "Wen and only wen."

her reply....."NO!  I thought it was so bad. I guess not.!"

i smiled as she said how great my hair feels and looks.