WEN

Super Contributor

periscope Pre-TSV at QVC dinner for the Angels, TWO OTOs

[ Edited ]

Chaz just did a quick periscope Pre-TSV at QVC dinner for the Angels

Oh my gosh he went so fast I missed most of it. 

BUT I did hear that there will be not one but two one time only even he was surprised!

-Sounds like the Angels will be on the air a lot Cat Very Happy

10 year Wen anniversary on QVC

-Two otos, 10 to midnight tomorrow is one of them.  I couldn't catch when the other one is 

-Fall seasonals that have been available in the past( arsenal)....RTMs , oil, creme, mousse for those that have them in all three seasonals

-Everything at least three easy pays

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aLoYVjExNjA4OTA4fDF5TkdhcnB5cWFWSmpIomk4Mj9nm7hBENK5p5_eGrkTgy30kRQ_0rAA6...

Honored Contributor

Re: periscope Pre-TSV at QVC dinner for the Angels, TWO OTOs

@Brdwygurl Thank you so much for keeping us updated on all things Wen, and especially the status of September 5th OTOs. 

Form what I've gathered over time, vendors indicate to QVC which items they are willing to have listed as possible OTOs, but QVC makes the final decisions. A lot of the time, vendors don't know what the OTO will be until 5-10 minutes before show time... and sometimes even less time than that. 

If I remember correctly, in February 2104, there was a Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) OTO which included the new Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) scent. BGT had been launched the prior October and a lot of Wenners loved the BGT scent. 

As show time, Chaz was visibly surprised to find out that the RTM was the OTO. He had not been told about this in advance. The within a few minutes (maybe 5-7) the BGT option was completely sold out. While this was happening Chaz was saying, on the air, that he needed to have some purchased for himself because he hadn't had a chance to purchase any of the BGT RTM yet. And as he was saying that, the host told Chaz that the BGT RTM option had already sold out.

So, Chaz and Team Wen don't always get much advance notice on the particulars of the Wen OTOs. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Brdwygurl Thank you so much for keeping us updated on all things Wen, and especially the status of September 5th OTOs. 

Form what I've gathered over time, vendors indicate to QVC which items they are willing to have listed as possible OTOs, but QVC makes the final decisions. A lot of the time, vendors don't know what the OTO will be until 5-10 minutes before show time... and sometimes even less time than that. 

If I remember correctly, in February 2104, there was a Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) OTO which included the new Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) scent. BGT had been launched the prior October and a lot of Wenners loved the BGT scent. 

As show time, Chaz was visibly surprised to find out that the RTM was the OTO. He had not been told about this in advance. The within a few minutes (maybe 5-7) the BGT option was completely sold out. While this was happening Chaz was saying, on the air, that he needed to have some purchased for himself because he hadn't had a chance to purchase any of the BGT RTM yet. And as he was saying that, the host told Chaz that the BGT RTM option had already sold out.

So, Chaz and Team Wen don't always get much advance notice on the particulars of the Wen OTOs. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Cooper knows I just bet!  

Believe she keeps Chaz on a need to know basis, 'cause we all know Chaz can't keep a secret!  So sweet, I think he knows how curious we are and he is a proud Papa of his WEN, so he can't help telling.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Cooper knows I just bet!  

Believe she keeps Chaz on a need to know basis, 'cause we all know Chaz can't keep a secret!  So sweet, I think he knows how curious we are and he is a proud Papa of his WEN, so he can't help telling.

Drythe, you musthave been reading my mind becasue, as I was typing that, all I could think of was that Cooper must have known... and periscope tends so show that Chaz does have a bit of trouble there... and I thank him for that...now if he could just share a bit more about this fragrance free rice protein that is in the upcoming December TSV. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Cooper knows I just bet!  

Drythe, you musthave been reading my mind becasue, as I was typing that, all I could think of was that Cooper must have known... and periscope tends so show that Chaz does have a bit of trouble there... and I thank him for that...now if he could just share a bit more about this fragrance free rice protein that is in the upcoming December TSV. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

It is only a Flash, but on this broadcast when someone (it was just a voice, but not Cooper's) said there were 2 OTO's Chaz was doing the filming, he said something about being surprised & then flashed to Cooper, she had the cutest grin on her face!  I'd bet 3 unopened 32 oz bottles of FAS on it!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Cooper knows I just bet!  

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

It is only a Flash, but on this broadcast when someone (it was just a voice, but not Cooper's) said there were 2 OTO's Chaz was doing the filming, he said something about being surprised & then flashed to Cooper, she had the cutest grin on her face!  I'd bet 3 unopened 32 oz bottles of FAS on it!

@Drythe lol, don't tease about FAS unless you mean it... poor, poor underappreciated FAS Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

No joke, I'd gladly send it to you.

It HATES me.  As soon as I get a tiny whiff my head pounds and a migrane starts.  I absolutely believe Chaz when he says he has migraines, but FAS does not bother him.  Just goes to PROVE (as if we needed it) how different our smellers are.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777

No joke, I'd gladly send it to you.

It HATES me.  As soon as I get a tiny whiff my head pounds and a migrane starts.  I absolutely believe Chaz when he says he has migraines, but FAS does not bother him.  Just goes to PROVE (as if we needed it) how different our smellers are.

@Drythe, migraines are awful. I'm just glad that FAS doesn't give me migraines. Yikes!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe , thanks again. I took care of it. Best of luck with your rescue!!! lol, I'm off to bed now. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe , thanks again. I took care of it. Best of luck with your rescue!!! lol, I'm off to bed now. -- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777,

I took care of mine too - all clear!

night, night - sleep some for me too.

So excited to see tonight's show I couldn't sleep a wink!