WEN

Super Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

Just Tea Tree on AD. I'm debating on get a single shipment of Fig.

That is exactly the situation I'm in!  I ordered the TT on AD as well but I really, really, really want the Fig..... I tried the Fig CC years ago and found it too heavy, but the more I've learned as time has gone on, the more I know I wasn't doing it right.  I need a second shot at it.  I really, really, really want that Fig oil and Fig remoist (which I have used and like).. I'm never going to be able to hold out... Never... so weak...

I tried the Fig oil in a previous TSV and LOVE it! I used it as a daily hair oil and my hair drinks it up. Decisions decisions lol!

Well, you're not helping me stay strong. lol... I have been hearing nothing but good things about that fig oil.  Thanks for the feedback... I think....lol...

* bebe777 looks up a the top of the page... just to confirm that this IS the Wen forum... yup, it is... just as she thought * 

er @cac140, we're not here to help you stay strong... that would be that other forum where they talk about hair clogging up drains. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

LOL!!  @bebe777.   You are so right.  You are a bunch of enablers and I owe you a lot.  I saw the hair in the drain forum.  That was me BEFORE WEN..  Not anymore.  I want every flipping kit I see.....

Valued Contributor

I got 1 POM TSV on autodelivery, might up the quantity of my next autoship if they allow it.

Super Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

That is exactly the situation I'm in!  I ordered the TT on AD as well but I really, really, really want the Fig..... I tried the Fig CC years ago and found it too heavy, but the more I've learned as time has gone on, the more I know I wasn't doing it right.  I need a second shot at it.  I really, really, really want that Fig oil and Fig remoist (which I have used and like).. I'm never going to be able to hold out... Never... so weak...

I tried the Fig oil in a previous TSV and LOVE it! I used it as a daily hair oil and my hair drinks it up. Decisions decisions lol!

Well, you're not helping me stay strong. lol... I have been hearing nothing but good things about that fig oil.  Thanks for the feedback... I think....lol...

LOL! I'm sorry *shifty eyes*

Frequent Contributor

I purchased one TT because I have a huge stash but can't resist the seasonals.. I love them!

Regular Contributor

1 Pom for me. I am really only a seasonal and 319 girl but I do like the Pom oil and remoist so it was worth it to get the TSV just to try the new fall scent. I use the Pom CC to cleanse my body and shave.

Trusted Contributor
I really, really want to see what all the hype is about Wen. I have never tried it. If this is such a great value I feel I must at least try.

I would love some help deciding which one to try. I have thick, wavy hair. In the winter, when there is less humidity my hair will actually produce ringlets. I think I have healthy hair, it's strawberry blonde, no color or perms and I don't blow dry my hair. I let it dry naturally. I do not shampoo but every other day but I do wet my hair every morning.

Which one would be best to try? Thanks for the help:-)
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

Nice to know, I never tried the Fig oil.

Of all six Classic Treatment Oils, my scalp likes the Tea Tree and the Pomegranate the best... but the Fig oil isn't far behind. 

The Fig oil also has cedarwood oil in it so, as with the Tea Tree Oil, the Fig oil also has medicinal value. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Can you share what cedarwood oil does ?

Contributor

Lord have mercy! I've gone crazy!  

TT, Pom, and Lav TSV's. (TT has already shipped!)

All 3 seasonals with the oils

And pom shine serum

So, shouldn't have to buy any more WEN until......December?

Esteemed Contributor

Never ordered Wen.  Cannot decide--Which one smells the best???? 

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Never ordered Wen.  Cannot decide--Which one smells the best???? 

For best results, go by your hair/ scalp needs.

#IAmTeamWen