WEN

Honored Contributor

@SRD wrote:

Four years, a WEN user and customer, I decieded to try lavender for the first time. Now that my hair has reached it's new normal.

@SRD, welcome to the wenderful Wen forum. That's great that Wen has worked so well for your hair. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Thanks, BebeSmiley Happy I haven't used the classic formulas in a couple years. I usually stick to seasonals, BGT and 319, but this was too good of a deal to pass up!

Super Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

Just Tea Tree on AD. I'm debating on get a single shipment of Fig.

That is exactly the situation I'm in!  I ordered the TT on AD as well but I really, really, really want the Fig..... I tried the Fig CC years ago and found it too heavy, but the more I've learned as time has gone on, the more I know I wasn't doing it right.  I need a second shot at it.  I really, really, really want that Fig oil and Fig remoist (which I have used and like).. I'm never going to be able to hold out... Never... so weak...

I tried the Fig oil in a previous TSV and LOVE it! I used it as a daily hair oil and my hair drinks it up. Decisions decisions lol!

Frequent Contributor
Hello All! I ordered two - my usual TT & trying the Pomagranate! Yay!! Also a Light EDP that I'm PRAYING I'll like as my winter scent.
❤❤❤❤ to you all & to Chaz & Co!!
Trusted Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

That is exactly the situation I'm in!  I ordered the TT on AD as well but I really, really, really want the Fig..... I tried the Fig CC years ago and found it too heavy, but the more I've learned as time has gone on, the more I know I wasn't doing it right.  I need a second shot at it.  I really, really, really want that Fig oil and Fig remoist (which I have used and like).. I'm never going to be able to hold out... Never... so weak...

I tried the Fig oil in a previous TSV and LOVE it! I used it as a daily hair oil and my hair drinks it up. Decisions decisions lol!

Nice to know, I never tried the Fig oil.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Hello All! I ordered two - my usual TT & trying the Pomagranate! Yay!! Also a Light EDP that I'm PRAYING I'll like as my winter scent.

Hi @Chefgal411, it's good to see you here... I see you've snuck out of the kitchen yet again. Smiley Happy

lol, that Light EDP has your name on it and a very nice event price to go with it. Smiley Happy

Did you get a chance to take a look at the Wen - Alert - 3 ODOs w/ 20% on second shipment!!  thread. -- These are great values too. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

Nice to know, I never tried the Fig oil.

Of all six Classic Treatment Oils, my scalp likes the Tea Tree and the Pomegranate the best... but the Fig oil isn't far behind. 

The Fig oil also has cedarwood oil in it so, as with the Tea Tree Oil, the Fig oil also has medicinal value. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

Well, you're not helping me stay strong. lol... I have been hearing nothing but good things about that fig oil.  Thanks for the feedback... I think....lol...

Super Contributor

@Chefgal411 wrote:

You are going to love the Pomegranate.  If I didn't already have a good supply of it, that is what I would be getting.  It's wonderful.  Enjoy!  

Honored Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

Well, you're not helping me stay strong. lol... I have been hearing nothing but good things about that fig oil.  Thanks for the feedback... I think....lol...

* bebe777 looks up a the top of the page... just to confirm that this IS the Wen forum... yup, it is... just as she thought * 

er @cac140, we're not here to help you stay strong... that would be that other forum where they talk about hair clogging up drains. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy