WEN

Honored Contributor

Zero for me, I'm good on CC with my Wen gallons and kids AD. I no longer use the Wen oils and I still have some remoist left from prior TSVs. I'm waiting to see what the December TSV choices are. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze  Are you getting any Fwvp, I thought of you with the honey.

@ANewHue nah I am going to pass. I will most likely be trying red currant (depending on the ingredients and as long as it doesn't have mint in it) and then in Spring the cherry blossom and try SOB for the first time. That will be enough to keep me in my WEN. Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze  Well I'm a little surprised.  Let me tell you, all Summer I used SHP and I could use it all year round, I love it as much as you do.  You will love SOB, for me it's right up there with SHP.  I find it to be moisturizing as well.  Many are saying the FVWP is up there with SHP so I'm very excited to try it.😊

Yes, SHP and SOB are very simiiar on my hair, which is why I have gallons of both. But I can't say the same about FVWP. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Never ordered Wen.  Cannot decide--Which one smells the best???? 

To whom? 

That's the question! 

Just kidding. But it's true - smell perception is very very personal. 

You may go maybe picking your own preferences, like whether you like floral, fruity, spicy or oriental type of fragrances.

Also very important if you hair needs more or less moisture.

For that you may go to Chaz Dean site and check with Product Recommender for your hair type.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Never ordered Wen.  Cannot decide--Which one smells the best???? 

It's really about performance and finding which ones work for your hair. Most of us aren't lucky enough to be able to use them all. As far as which cores smell the best, IMO it would be POM and SAM. 

Respected Contributor

One FIG TSV on AD for me  I have enough Tea Tree or I would get that as well.

To all who are unfamiliar with WEN take the advise of many Wenners here and Go with the product your Hair needs rather than the scent.  The PRODUCT RECCOMMENDER at chaz' site is helpful too.  

Respected Contributor

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

@cac140 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

Just Tea Tree on AD. I'm debating on get a single shipment of Fig.

That is exactly the situation I'm in!  I ordered the TT on AD as well but I really, really, really want the Fig..... I tried the Fig CC years ago and found it too heavy, but the more I've learned as time has gone on, the more I know I wasn't doing it right.  I need a second shot at it.  I really, really, really want that Fig oil and Fig remoist (which I have used and like).. I'm never going to be able to hold out... Never... so weak...

I tried the Fig oil in a previous TSV and LOVE it! I used it as a daily hair oil and my hair drinks it up. Decisions decisions lol!

Well, you're not helping me stay strong. lol... I have been hearing nothing but good things about that fig oil.  Thanks for the feedback... I think....lol...

@cac140 Yes, you need the FIG oil! It's my favorite oil out of the classic line. Heart

Honored Contributor

@bklyngrl wrote:

I purchased one TT because I have a huge stash but can't resist the seasonals.. I love them!

Hi @bklyngrl, welcome to the wen forum and to our happy band of merry, well coiffed Wenners. Smiley Happy

I'm with you on the Seasonals. Smiley Happy I've got an opened bottle of all twelve of them in my bathroom. Smiley Happy

Contributor

I got 1 each of TT, CA and Fig all on AD. I primarily got the Fig because it is my favorite oil and why not get it and the new seasonal for $5 more than I'd pay for just the oil. I am debating on getting 1 more in either SAM or LAV......or both......my resolve left with my wallet late last night. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I went ahead and purchased the Fig TSV on AD.

Contributor

I purchased the tsv on auto delivery in both tea tree and fig. I am almost out of tea tree so I can't wait to get it!