WEN

Valued Contributor

i didn't know if you were done posting on your other thread so i started a new one. thanks for taking all the time to do all of this stuff always! sometimes you give me answers to questions i didn't know i had!

and thanks to everyone else who posted/posts updates from periscope and twitter and facebook and your visits to the salon, etc. my wallet does not thank you but my hair does! seriously though-- way to get the info out to everyone! i appreciate you all!

Honored Contributor

jennys kid, awwww, thank you so much for your kind words. That means a lot. I've been working on this off and on today and it's just about finished. 

That was so thoughtful of you to start a new thread, just in case. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I totally agree! Bebe is wenderful!! I have never seen anyone so awesome at getting information together. Thanks for keeping us informed bebe!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

Thank you Bebe for making these boards a true resource for WEN lovers and new WEN users. Your hard work is much appreciated!

Esteemed Contributor

I second  this!  BeBe so glad you're back again.  

Frequent Contributor

You really are the best!  Thanks for all the updates you provide!  I know it is a lot of work but I really appreciate the information. 

Respected Contributor

I agree & want to add my thanks & appreciation Too Heart

You go above & beyond, QVC should put you on the payroll Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I have to agree here!! Bebe you are a great asset to this forum. And you've a been a great friend as well. So kind, caring and considerate. Be blessed!

Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

Oh I so agree Bebe...you make finding WEN info so much easier, it's been a rough month or so on my end with health and moving, but clicking on your posts has helped..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

When I was first contemplating using WEN, I came to these boards and read nearly every thread...bebe's were always so helpful. She's one of the reasons I became a WEN girl!