WEN

Honored Contributor

any word on spring seasonal gallons?

I'm hoping they do decide to offer them before June.  

Also, any idea when Spring seasonals will be available?

Trusted Contributor

Re: any word on spring seasonal gallons?

I'm hoping too.  I would love SHL  in a gallon!

Honored Contributor

I thought we weren't getting any, just like we didn't for winter. But what do I know, I haven't been keeping up on the latest news. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I thought we weren't getting any, just like we didn't for winter. But what do I know, I haven't been keeping up on the latest news. 

Someone posted a little bit ago that they are still trying to figure out if they will or not. Who knows if that is true or not and I haven't read many posts since then so that could have changed again. 

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze. Don't know about Spring gallons but I did ask Chaz about SHP which he said would be available June along with another Summer (most likely SMC) and 319 will be back in the Fall.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze. Don't know about Spring gallons but I did ask Chaz about SHP which he said would be available June along with another Summer (most likely SMC) and 319 will be back in the Fall.

@ANewHue than you for that info! I think this year we are just getting one gallon of SHL and then most likely the trio of spring CCs if they offer it. I wonder what the summer seasonal will be??

Respected Contributor

JaxsMom, I thought that QVC offered Winter Vanilla Mint gallons for a very short time, like a week or less, early in the season, but that was all.  I have two full gallons of WVM in the closet, so I passed.  If the Q offers Winter Red Currant next winter, I'll be ordering a gallon of it, though, it's giving me fabulous hair and I just love the scent as well.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

Someone posted a little bit ago that they are still trying to figure out if they will or not. Who knows if that is true or not and I haven't read many posts since then so that could have changed again. 

They said the same thing about winter gallons we never got. I hope they come in, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

JaxsMom, I thought that QVC offered Winter Vanilla Mint gallons for a very short time, like a week or less, early in the season, but that was all.  I have two full gallons of WVM in the closet, so I passed.  If the Q offers Winter Red Currant next winter, I'll be ordering a gallon of it, though, it's giving me fabulous hair and I just love the scent as well.

Maybe I missed it? It was up for debate for quite awhile. 

Respected Contributor

It wasn't long at all, just like a weekend or so, a very short window to order just the one formula, not all month/all formulas like the June offering of the classic formulations.  I know that this was the plan going forward, to offer seasonal gallons just in their seasons, but by only offering one formula, not all of them, and only for a few days, the Q has effectively doomed the seasonal gallons.  If we want them, we'll wind up getting them from Chaz's website instead, so we have the choice we want.  I guess TPTB at the Q thought they'd whip up a frenzy by a short window and only one choice, but instead I'll bet that they got a big, loud, collective "Meh....".