WEN

Honored Contributor

The replenishing treatment mist makes a great body spray!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife I will definitely try this more often during the day. I've done this a few times before bed, but my husband never noticed. Men!

Trusted Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

Well I guess 500 posts gets me upgraded from super contribitor to valued contributor.   Wonder what that means...

@Jeannie29, it means you have to turn in your cape and super contributor costume.😎

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

Well I guess 500 posts gets me upgraded from super contribitor to valued contributor.   Wonder what that means...

@Jeannie29, it means you have to turn in your cape and super contributor costume.😎

Dang!  I look good in that cape!

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29...I sprayed the Summer Mango Coconut all over my body after showering this morning and now, 5 hours later I can still smell it.  I really need to use my RTMs more often on my skin.  Layered on top of body lotion or cream really makes my skin super-soft! Smiley Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29, that's the best when people compliment you on the fragrance you are wearing!!! Yay!!! Smiley Happy

And that's great that the Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) has such great staying power. It sounds like the upcoming SHL EDP is a sure winner!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@geegerbee Replenishing treatment mist. 

@geegerbee, the Wen Abbreviations Glossary thread has the names for all the Wen abbreviated terms. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

Dang!  I look good in that cape!

@sailor_moon, lol, you always have the very best lines. Smiley Happy

@Jeannie29, I'm betting this change was Wen SHL RTM inspired. Smiley Wink

Wen is always a wenderfully good thing!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

OP, my boyfriend does not like many fragrances, but he goes nuts when I wear SHL rtm! You better believe I am getting the EDP! In the meantime I am wearing my 613 EDT daily.