WEN

Trusted Contributor

@geegerbee Replenishing treatment mist. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: You smell good!

[ Edited ]

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@sonechko You will be in line for that EDP right behind me! Lol!  I was debating on the purchase, but that one compliment sealed the deal for me!

No no no!!!! I was in line first. With my sip cup, folding chair and a blankie, since like months ago..... I'll elbow anyone off! I also have my umbrella too. Not saying anything, but just in case - I can swing it!

And I was NEVER ever"debating" THIS purchase! It was MINE since little birdie brought us a news on upcoming SHL.. So, HERE.

But, @Jeannie29 your getting a compliment today on Lilac today- really SEALED it for me! Clad in Steel.

I now count down daaaaaaays........ 26, 25..........tomorrow will be 23!

Heart Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@quadmimi I'm debating between lilac and FTP for tonight. You know I'm trying it!

What's there to debate, @Jeannie29? What do you want to smell like? Pair of Flowers? Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko With that umbrella in hand, I guess you can be first!  But I will be right behind you, waiting impatiently like a child waiting for Christmas!  Oh, and then to wait for the pony express to deliver it. Might have to spring for express delivery!

btw, will you share your blankie?  It's getting cold

Esteemed Contributor

Of course, @Jeannie29! I can share a blankie, and a share a first place in line with you too! It's only my WEN stash I do not share. This is where I draw the line. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@quadmimi I'm debating between lilac and FTP for tonight. You know I'm trying it!

What's there to debate, @Jeannie29? What do you want to smell like? Pair of Flowers? Cat Happy

My two loves....how to choose?  It's like choosing a favorite child, I love them for different reasons. But I think lilac would be more relaxing. The pear might make me hungry!

Esteemed Contributor

I think you may attract more men with Pair. But if you want to please the Self, then - SHL EDP, of course!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jeannie29  Oh try it tonight.  Been doing it since 613 came out but now I alternate between the two because I'm lucky enough to have a couple 12 oz lavenders.  I'm serious, if I forget I have to get up and spray.  My DH is accustomed to it too, it's a ritual. 

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue I will definitely try tonight!  I can't believe I never thought if it before. It sounds so relaxing

Trusted Contributor

Well I guess 500 posts gets me upgraded from super contribitor to valued contributor.   Wonder what that means...