WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Winter Vanilla Mint Fans

@77yangya oh my an EDP too, yay!!!  @SurferWife  oh I'm right there with you.  I can't wait for the visit.

Hello all,

Does anyone know if Winter vanilla mint is coming back to QVC this season? It was gone from the internet search by the time I realized the seasonal scents were relaeased.

Any information is helpful.

Thanks,

Respected Contributor

@lenahand wrote:

Hello all,

Does anyone know if Winter vanilla mint is coming back to QVC this season? It was gone from the internet search by the time I realized the seasonal scents were relaeased.

Thanks,

Beginning of Jan. 

Super Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I am one HAPPY WEN GIRL!  I'm certain he will bring that to QVC and when he does, you ladies better be fast on your draw cuz' I'm clicking the Speed Buy button so fast, I will impress a Ninja warrior!

LOL!!  This almost made me choke on my coffee!!  So funny.  You heard her ladies.... stay alert and be prepared!  Made my day. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@lenahand wrote:

Hello all,

Thanks,

You could always purchase from the Chaz Dean site with the 20% coupon that is good until December 31st.  

Respected Contributor

I hear he has a finishing spray now.