WEN

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@World Traveler WWC has Bllod Orange, Tangerine, Mandarin, regular Organge, Grapefruit, and Lemon. But it also has Bay, Peppermint, Clove, Cedarwood, and Bergamot. So it reminds you of that holiday wassail punch. The CC is great. I wish it were stronger. I find the perfect strength in the oil, so I am ordering more. It is compatible with SHP, so I plan to use it that way in the winter when my WWC is gone.

Oh, that sounds absolutely wonderful! I'm going to try that. Smiley Happy Thanks!

This is a great description of WWC.  It was very nice for both scent and performance.  I am not sure but would imagine that it is very popular.  

Respected Contributor

WWC is my favorite winter formula for scent & performance, then WVM

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@World Traveler WWC has Bllod Orange, Tangerine, Mandarin, regular Organge, Grapefruit, and Lemon. But it also has Bay, Peppermint, Clove, Cedarwood, and Bergamot. So it reminds you of that holiday wassail punch. The CC is great. I wish it were stronger. I find the perfect strength in the oil, so I am ordering more. It is compatible with SHP, so I plan to use it that way in the winter when my WWC is gone.

Oh, that sounds absolutely wonderful! I'm going to try that. Smiley Happy Thanks!

This is a great description of WWC.  It was very nice for both scent and performance.  I am not sure but would imagine that it is very popular.  

Yes, WWC is my favorite winter seasonal. It's a very light scent but I love it.

Trusted Contributor

WWC is one I have been looking forward to trying. I've used WVM. I loved the scent, but it was not great on my hair. WCM is a no because I loathe and detest cranberry.

Contributor

Re: Winter Scents?

[ Edited ]

Here's my take on the winter CCs

WVM- is one of my top 3 CC !! Love, love, love this scent. If only I could get a GALLON of this RTM...I'd be in WEN heaven, lol 

WCM- I have to mix this with POM to use it. Alone it gives me a migraine

WWC- makes my hair shiny but I don't really care for the scent.

Respected Contributor

WWC is a very warm, cozy winter-specific scent to me. It's my favorite winter scent, and the only one I plan to buy this year...I still have a 16 oz. WVM and WCM. I like them performance wise, and I also like the WCM fragrance, but there's just something about the WWC scent!

Trusted Contributor

Since I wash my hair at night I dont do scalp oil treatments, but, I was wondering if the oils are ok to just lightly run thru the ends as a leave on treatment??

I wanted to try the Vanilla Mint in the Mist and Oil but this would be the only way I can use the oils...

Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Since I wash my hair at night I dont do scalp oil treatments, but, I was wondering if the oils are ok to just lightly run thru the ends as a leave on treatment??

I wanted to try the Vanilla Mint in the Mist and Oil but this would be the only way I can use the oils...

@MrsCat21 You could do an oil treatment on your scalp for a few hours before you wash your hair if you have time. I do add the oil to my ends as well if they're a little dry. You only need a drop or two, though, so I wouldn't run the dropper through the ends since that would probably leave you with a greasy mess. A little goes a long way.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

WWC is my favorite formula! It's very creamy, rinses easily and has the perfect amount of moisture for my oily hair in winter. I need more moisture in winter than in summer, but not too much--WWC is just right for me. I love the scent and the performance. I'm not good at describing scents, but it has a hint of spiciness that does indeed remind me of wassail. It's not a super strong scent. In fact, I agree with Kjelle that it could be stronger. But I layer the scent by using all WWC styling products (SC, oil, mousse, RTM). I continued using the WWC SC and mousse into the spring with my SOB & SHL combo and they worked well together.

I will definitely have to stock up a bit on WWC when it comes out. If I were ever going to buy a gallon of any seasonal, it would be WWC. But I've been enjoying rotating my seasonals this year.

@Kjelle and @aprimo thanks so much for your descriptions of Winter White Citrus (WWC). I had envisioned a very different scent. Since i like the FAS scent it sounds like I would like this one as well. 

I also like that it seems to be more moisturizing. I'm already looking forward to the winter Seasonals!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Stars78 wrote:

Here's my take on the winter CCs

WVM- is one of my top 3 CC !! Love, love, love this scent. If only I could get a GALLON of this RTM...I'd be in WEN heaven, lol 

WCM- I have to mix this with POM to use it. Alone it gives me a migraine

WWC- makes my hair shiny but I don't really care for the scent.

@Stars78 I mix Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) with Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) and Fall Apple Spice (FAS) for a great holiday scent. Either one should works well with WCM. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy