WEN

Respected Contributor
Mine came today! I am loving on first smell. I smell the currants, rose and some type of greenery. It is a heady combo. I cannot wait to use it and see how it blooms.

It is more floral than his other winter scents, which I like. It is a good one. I would buy the EDP for this one too.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @jaxs mom for posting the ingredients. I see honey!!! My hair is loving all of the products with honey so this may be another win for me. I also see quite a bit of citrus so hoping for a nice citrus hint in the scent.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
Mine came today! I am loving on first smell. I smell the currants, rose and some type of greenery. It is a heady combo. I cannot wait to use it and see how it blooms.

It is more floral than his other winter scents, which I like. It is a good one. I would buy the EDP for this one too.

@cosmic1...well, you got me at Rose. I'm a floral girl! I was going to skip the December TSV AD from last season, but I think I'll keep it active now!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

Thanks @cosmic1  for the review.  I don't really like floral scents but I really wanted to try this formula.  Mine has already shipped and I imagine that I will have it in a few days.  I hope that I like it but if I don't I will still use it by mixing it with other formulas.    I just wanted to try it before I purchased a larger size or any kits, etc.   

Super Contributor

Thank you for posting this review!  It sounds lovely.  So excited to get it.  I'm getting two.  One in my autoship later in December of the Sept TSV and am getting the upcoming seasonal TSV.  Merry Christmas to me!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

This sounds interesting. Mine doesn't come til tomorrow. I'm also not a real floral girl so we'll see. Not like Chaz hasn't been known to surprise me!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012