WEN

Super Contributor

Winter Red Currant and Winter White Citrus

Happy 2017 Wen Divas, I was wondering if any one else has tried mixing the WRC with the WWC?   It is fabulous blended together!!!   I at first didn't mind the scent to much on the Red Currant, but then my bottle started to smell more floral to me and less green, I was getting more rose out of it, and I am not a fan of florals, so I threw in some pumps of the White Citrus and the scent combo is amazing.  

Not all together a huge fan of the WRC after using it for a bit, but blended I am using it and enjoying my new winter orange currant scent lol    WVM is still number one  for favorite winter scent, new green labels are a puzzle to me though, don't see why they needed a change.

Hope everyone is safe  and sound and are having a Wenderful start to the new year!

Respected Contributor

Re: Winter Red Currant and Winter White Citrus

I will have to try that..WRC is one of my new favorites...I am currently doing a strange mix of VWP & FAS...I am waiting on my WWC, but will try it..!  thx

Contributor

Hi there I was surprised how much I love the wrc scent. I have started mixing it w/either my lav or bamboo depending on my mood.  The bamboo is an amazing scent to mix with it it takes it to a whole new level and the natural curls and shine pop on this head of shoulder white hair.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy new year @Denise from Canada. Glad to see you here.  What?  You're mixing WwC with WRC,  I'm shocked I thought you were a WVM girl.  Lol 

Super Contributor

Oh, am still a huge WVM fan, it's my favorite!  But I do have to try all the fall and winter scents lol  I skip the spring as I am not a floral fan but will try what ever he has new for summer.  I will however never be with out WVM winter or any season!

Respected Contributor

willl have to try this combination @Denise from Canada  It sounds like a great combo  

Esteemed Contributor

@Denise from Canada wrote:

Oh, am still a huge WVM fan, it's my favorite!  But I do have to try all the fall and winter scents lol  I skip the spring as I am not a floral fan but will try what ever he has new for summer.  I will however never be with out WVM winter or any season!

@Denise from Canada wrote:

Oh, am still a huge WVM fan, it's my favorite!  But I do have to try all the fall and winter scents lol  I skip the spring as I am not a floral fan but will try what ever he has new for summer.  I will however never be with out WVM winter or any season

@Denise from Canada.  Only kidding, we are partners in crime with the WVM. Lol. I'm really lving FWVP and from what I'm hearing WRC sounds it will be about the same.   Remember WVM gallons are coming soon! Did you ever think we would see that way back when?

Honored Contributor

I'm liking the WRC / BGT combo too.  Hesitated to try WRC, but my hair does like it lots and the scent is good for me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I'm not a huge fan of florals and that's all I can smell in the WRC so I started mixing it with the Lavender. The smell is pretty good.

I wasn't impressed with the FVP either. I couldn't smell the vanilla or the pumpkin. Ive also had a problem that both the new seasonals are very heavy. I always end up having to rinse, rinse, and rinse. Most of the time, after I've combed my hair and it's starting to dry, I had to rinse again because it feels sticky. Mixing them with the Lavender has helped with that. The Lavender seems to be the easiest to rinse out of my hair. So glad I tried Lavender with that recent TSV.
Super Contributor

Forgot to say... the WWC is my favorite of s the scents I've tried... ever! I absolutely love everything about it.