WEN

Esteemed Contributor

What's your favorite WEN Winter Seasonal Formula and Why?

No automatic alt text available.

Respected Contributor

Re: What's your favorite WEN Winter Seasonal Formula and Why?

Oh man!  Mine's Winter Red Currant!  Love them all though but that one just bakes my potato!!!  What's your fav?

Respected Contributor

I can only base off of scent at this point, bc this is my 1st winter using wen. The scents are based off of the ODO styling kits - so I will admit that the CC scents may be slightly different.

The WRC kit I did not like the scent at all. Although with its decription from most I didn't expect to. I even tried to cancel the kit bc of this but it was too late.

The WWC  I was hopeful of, but the scent was just meh. Not bad, just not very exciting. Lol I used the products quite a few times and just wasn't impressed (613 SC and mousse much better). 

Then along comes WVM. This is pure heaven in a bottle. Love a first sniff (just like my beloved FAS). I have been using the styling products daily and their performance is excellent - rivals my 613 SC and mousse in performance, yet smells better!! 😍 Now, the WVM CC and oil I just rec'd last night - knew I HAD to have them in my life. Lol! Will use for my next cleanse. I am hopeful its performance is magic on my wavy curly hair like FAS and FVWP are bc I am addicted to the scent already. ❤

Respected Contributor

I have yet to try WRC. I have however tried the WWC (mousse only) and liked it.

I love Winter Vanilla Mint!! In fact, it is my second favorite scent after SHP.    

Respected Contributor

I forgot to add why........I love the scent of WVM and find it very moisturizing for my highlighted/curly hair!

Respected Contributor

My favorite winter seasonal is WWC. I love the light citrus smell and it's the only winter seasonal that's moisturizing enough for my hair. The WWC oil is one of my favorites. Heart

Trusted Contributor

My favorite is WVM because of the moisture it gives my hair and I absolutely love the scent. I'm so grateful to Chaz for bringing us the SC and Mouse.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

No automatic alt text available.

Ladies, is not this pictrue just an AMAZING bright, colorful, exciting and inviting piece of Chaz' masterful photography?

One look at this picture, and I HAD to start a thread, wanting to flaunt this beautiful image of Wen Winter Scents...... So, I had to come up with a topic, that may go WITH this Picture! Woman LOL

Actually, it's a good topic for a discussion too. We have three winter scents, and one of them is Brand New! 

The winter scents were so popular this season, that I've read QVC is out of them already, and they'll be back in stock only like in January?

If this is so, then we better be READY, and know what else we need (want?) to buy. Right? Right???!!! Cat Happy

Just like @77yangya, I can say - Winter Red Currant just baked my potato! HeartHeartHeart

But I'll always love Winter White Citrus. Magical, tender, sophisticated and delicious smell of blood oranges, orange blossoms, and her Majesty - Winter. Love!

Sorry WWM lovers! Was a little too much aroma for me, when I first tried it two years ago. Now, don't know, how I'd feel about it, but very happy to hear that WWM has such devoted following! Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Oh. I love Winter Red Currant because it's NEW!  Yeah, really new, like innovative, edgy, and very exciting scent, like nothing else I've smelled or used before. It is refreshing, complex, hard to describe, but definitely, I also find some notes of a green bush of a red currant, and some hint of the berries.

It cleanses my hair well. Washes out easier. Leaves my hair in perfect moisture balance, and fresh there after. Just love this new scent. Perfect and very "new".

Bravo, Mr. Chaz Dean!!!

Respected Contributor

Winter cranberry mint formula that is being retired.  WWC will be my favorite winter seasonal once I can't purchase WCM any longer.  I really like both formulas for scent and performance.  WWC oil is one of my favorite seasonal oils.